Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How soon after getting up today did you have your first meal of the day?

Reecejackox

Right after I get out of bed, wash my face and drink some water. After that, I just wolf down my breakfast (cereal) for work. My morning are mostly me trying to rush out to get to work. 

• Brohoof 1

I ate about 20 minutes after waking up today. That isn’t common for me. I usually need to wait nearly an hour.

Sadly I tend to skip breakfast outside of weekends and days off. For most work days I don't eat until usually noon or 1pm; the latter of which I did today.

Almost immediately unless it's my day off and I'm feeling lazy. Usually a bagel and a fruit smoothie

Edited by Megas

Since it's a Sunday and I'm off, and didn't have to take a shower immediately after getting up, I'd say about 10-15 minutes after getting up (I took my dog out and fed her first).

• 4 months later...
(edited)

It is seven PM in the afternoon, and I just realized I was starving. I thought it was still morning, since I woke up earlier because someone had forgotten to lock the frontdoor. Then went back to sleep again, and overlsept. Also, the climate is deceptively overcast. The windigos are here... quite literally.

Edited by They call me Loyalty