web I need some advise for youtube

supersonicfan91

It might be a bit hard to get out there without commentary, but it was pretty good. I like how you edited the fails out, although you might want to use a different font for the text that shows there. One question I have is most people come to no-commentary gameplay channels to see games they're thinking about buying, or find new ones to look into further if they like the gameplay, so why are you playing demos.

In all, you show potential, so I've subscribed. ^_^ Keep going!

Thumbnails

Thumbnails can make your videos look professional, leading to more people want to click on them in the "Related Videos" section.

Commentary

You're not going anywhere unless you do commentary. 

Profile pic/channel banner

Gives your channel a professional look. Meaning people aren't going to think you're a waste of time.

Edited by Flitter

It might be a bit hard to get out there without commentary, but it was pretty good. I like how you edited the fails out, although you might want to use a different font for the text that shows there. One question I have is most people come to no-commentary gameplay channels to see games they're thinking about buying, or find new ones to look into further if they like the gameplay, so why are you playing demos.

In all, you show potential, so I've subscribed. ^_^ Keep going!

To answer about the demos it's a starting place and quick to make also I don't have much I ps4 games at the moment cause that's all I can record at the moment. Also I don't plan on being no commentary forever. Also thanks for the subscribe.

Well, one thing that really helps is spellchecking before you publish things. It gives that extra professional look.

Was something in my videos misspelled if so I didn't know and I apologize to to all spelling/grammar nazis for doing so.

Thumbnails

Thumbnails can make your videos look professional, leading to more people want to click on them in the "Related Videos" section.

Commentary

You're not going anywhere unless you do commentary. 

Profile pic/channel banner

Gives your channel a professional look. Meaning people aren't going to think you're a waste of time.

Ok I don't have much in editing skills or tools so if you know someone who should willingly make some for me at the moment I could use those and I will give credit to the creator.

Until you start getting commentary on the videos it will be very difficult to get any subscribers :c 

Also it's important to spellcheck videos before uploading them, on your Pillar Demo video, the first thing typed had a misspelling.. "grabbing" was misspelled as "grabing" 

I agree with others that you definitely need an avatar on there, you could request someone draw you one from somewhere. 

Keep up the good picture quality and audio quality, it makes videos much easier to watch, also continue to capitilize proper words in titles, these two factors are very important for me watching gameplay videos in the first place. 

img-9966-1-n53gwk.jpg

Signature: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=pinkeh

Not a grammar nazi - you asked for advice, I gave it to you.

Sorry you took that the wrong why it was meant as a joke I should have written it to be in that light better so sorry about that but really I meant the apology In the earlier post I be more careful to look for errors for now on

Until you start getting commentary on the videos it will be very difficult to get any subscribers :c 

Also it's important to spellcheck videos before uploading them, on your Pillar Demo video, the first thing typed had a misspelling.. "grabbing" was misspelled as "grabing" 

I agree with others that you definitely need an avatar on there, you could request someone draw you one from somewhere. 

Keep up the good picture quality and audio quality, it makes videos much easier to watch, also continue to capitilize proper words in titles, these two factors are very important for me watching gameplay videos in the first place.

Ok to the comment about my nonexistent commentary I don't have the proper equipment my screen capture machine is my ps4 which doesn't record personal audio plus it only records 15 minutes intervals so if I forget I have to start over. To the spelling error I honestly thought grabbing only had one "b". Also I don't know anyone personally who could make a good avatar if you know someone or a good place to request this please let me know and thank you for the advise.

• Brohoof 1

I will just give you the advice I tell everyone from my experience

-don't make an intro longer then 10s

-using poor equipment is acceptable for beginners

-if your doing anything that involves a lot of commentary like reviewing make sure you write a script...  

-never say "make sure to like and subscribe" people only sub to you if they are actually interested in your videos, if they sub just cause they can unsub just cause

that's all the advice I can give you.... you need anymore help I will be more then happy to assist

Sig2.jpg

I will just give you the advice I tell everyone from my experience

-don't make an intro longer then 10s

-using poor equipment is acceptable for beginners

-if your doing anything that involves a lot of commentary like reviewing make sure you write a script...  

-never say "make sure to like and subscribe" people only sub to you if they are actually interested in your videos, if they sub just cause they can unsub just cause

that's all the advice I can give you.... you need anymore help I will be more then happy to assist

Thank you for that can please elaborate on what kind of as in just advise and something else as well cause I have an idea for profile image but I can't make it but I don't know a place to look for an artist too make one.

Thank you for that can please elaborate on what kind of as in just advise and something else as well cause I have an idea for profile image but I can't make it but I don't know a place to look for an artist too make one.

I'm no artist and my YouTube picture was made by a friend of mine.... you should try asking around the Forums I'm sure someone will be willing to help

Sig2.jpg