What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

53 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Got my second blue fire horse in Pokémon Go, AND FIVE HOURS EARLIER, I got a shiny electro zebra :yay:. This has to be the shortest timeframe between shinies :kirin:

Lucky butt :unamused::eager:

Found a good book to read and made some good food for my lunch tomorrow.  

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Just being able to relax and not having to worry about anything. Sometimes that's all you need. :)

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

2 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Got 2 Steam achievement thumbnails:yay: from Star Wars:  The Old Republic in less than a day:D  

@Silky the smol, some other pony needs a celebration:toldya:  

You're one amazing pony, Ziggwheels!

One thing that made me happy today was my friend checking In on me almost daily to ensure I am feeling alright and having good, kind thoughts :coco:

Another happy achievement today:squee:  

Used some coins to purchase a box.  

It unlocked a smuggler companion to ironically go with my smuggler character in Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  

Here's a hint, the smuggler wears a cowboy hat:mlp_yeehaa: and he also appeared in a cinematic trailer.  

If only @Silky the smol and @Sir Hugsalowski can be the first to guess who the smuggler character is:ph3ar:  

• Brohoof 1

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

Getting an early start to the weekend. Been a stressful couple of days, so more time to relax is fine by me!

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a fairly peaceful day back at home from the hospital with my new daughter. I’ve been on sensory overload since she was born a couple days ago, but now I’m settling in and finally wrapping my mind around everything. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I had a fairly peaceful day back at home from the hospital with my new daughter. I’ve been on sensory overload since she was born a couple days ago, but now I’m settling in and finally wrapping my mind around everything. 

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I got to speak to Dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Congratulations again, hon.

:D:D:D:D

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Thanks Travvies. :hug_day:

You're welcome, Kates.:rarity::hug_day:

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi