What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

Man, I went to a fantastic arcade I saw in a YouTube channel. Hundreds of games, and you get unlimited all day play for only 25$ :squee:

• Excited 1

(edited)

What made me happy today? Having fun talking to my Bestie, @Sophie:kirin:

6-5-24 Update: I found out through DeviantArt that @ShadOBabe is a BIG Batman fan like me! :kirin: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 2

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a cheap pink plastic karaoke machine just to keep everyone at home occupied and out of my hair for a while, but it was so much fun because everyone got into the act and really got a party going. I don’t sing, even as a joke, but I got to play DJ and picked what the others got to sing, and that was just as fun as doing the singing. I even got my cousin, who NEVER sings for me, to join in, and she’s one of the best singers I’ve ever heard. She could seriously go pro with that voice. The karaoke machine came with two mics, so my family was doing a lot of mix-n-match duets and it was the most fun I’ve had in ages. The karaoke machine was cheap and has bad sound, but it was worth its weight in gold.

• smile 1
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

I'm officially in the Northeast now! =D Pennsylvania is a pretty state front to back. Also the weather was delightful today, with temperatures in the low 60s! There was fog/low hanging clouds in the mountains on the drive and it was so pretty!

Tomorrow, I finally make it to my location in New England. =D

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 2

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, THIS NINTENDO DIRECT WAS MUCH BETTER THAN EXPECTED :D. ZELDA ECHOES OF WISDOM, AND METROID FUCKING PRIME 4….. WITH SYLUX AT LAST :yay:

of course, I’d like to highlight Marvel vs Capcom Fighting Collection, due to a funny anecdote. A few weeks past, I’ve decided to try out an arcade where you only pay once, and as long as you remain inside, you can play all you want with no additional cost. Playing a lot of classics, among them Capcom’s DnD and Final Fight, I was itching for some Punisher. GUESS WHICH BEAT ‘EM UP IS INCLUDED IN THERE :eager:

• smile 1

The animation "Milo" (2021) made me happy today. This is one of the best cartoons I've ever seen! Milo and his two friends are trying out different professions. When I first saw this cartoon, Milo and his friends were steering a huge ship. I was very impressed with them, the children were steering the ship! They sailed through the storm. When they sailed ashore, the captain met them and said that no captain had ever sailed through such a storm. These three children manage the ship better than adults. I think Milo is a real Gigachad and his two friends are Sigma. Milo exudes charisma and self-confidence. And also a cute animation style.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

There was a thunderstorm today. I went outside to look at it. Lightning is so beautiful:eager:, it was orange in color! I haven't seen a thunderstorm in a long time. I'm glad I saw it again😍! I like watching thunderstorms.

Edited by ComanderZhabikKlavik
  • smile 1

(edited)

Saw an ant in my family's kitchen, instead of squishing the poor guy, I watched him skitter around a lone scrap of fried chicken skin on the table, he seemed curious and confused, I laughed at it, he genuinely seemed invested in that scrap of chicken and I decided to spare him, he is the ant jester. 

Edited by ThatPinkPone
  • Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Thanks 1

I found a beloved book from my childhood and I'm screaming in happiness, it's called Serendipity The Pink Dragon, check it out! 

Here's the cover!

Screenshot_20240715_204739_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4623b45de1aa10c759657787152f1bf0.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

I got to go to the beach today! (because I live close to the beach now!! Takes me by surprise every day lol). Hopefully I'll get to go to another tomorrow or Friday. =)

• Party! 1

41 minutes ago, Envy said:

I got to go to the beach today! (because I live close to the beach now!! Takes me by surprise every day lol). Hopefully I'll get to go to another tomorrow or Friday. =)

Oooo hope you got to enjoy the water c:

What made me happy, what made me happy today, hmm....

I guess I had some pretty sweet soft-field landings at the end today :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1