Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

Today’s work was so crappy and I cannot stand our lead new manager. Just overall feeling really crappy. But today.. I couldn’t believe what  just happened… my crush that had for long while, that never acknowledged me because it was really hard for me to get to talk her- FINALLY noticed me. I know that sounds like a anime cliche- but while I was walking to clock out, I hear someone behind say “I like your Groot backpack.” I was too tried and little grumpy to try to start a conversation with anyone.

But as I turned around to say “thank you”- it felt like my heart just  jumped right out of my chest! It was my crush. She was starting her night shift, so we just talked a little  before we departed. But at least now since we introduced to each other and talked, because now it’s easier for me to approach to talk to her more and get to know her now! I couldn’t stop myself from smiling as I walked out. It felt like it was the best day ever for me! 

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Can we just talk about the fact that Farm House Fresh Edited my order and added a whole bunch of free stuff. One of which is literally a full size product plus a bag.

IMG_0850.thumb.jpeg.adf661b707c299d1ebdfbb6b17cf961a.jpeg

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Planeswalker Silky and @TheRockARooster

As for my happiness today, a new showerhead was installed.  By the afternoon I noticed the difference in its usage.  The old showerhead had to have been installed way back in 2008 when I was away from home in college.  

17 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

That my ambient chaos ability hasn't landed me in the metaphorical toilet. :catface:

Okay, that plain fears me:lostit:  

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

Well, Alex Woo jewelry has a new item set for their licensed MLP line:

https://www.alexwoo.com/collections/my-little-pony/products/my-little-pony-mini-additions-enamel-friendship-g4-colors

not too exciting, specially those are already listed items, but marketed G4 colors. The link below is for the classic G1 colors for comparison (which in turn the listing has been updated to display now “classic colors”)

https://www.alexwoo.com/collections/my-little-pony/products/mini-additions-pony

Again, nothing that excites me. I hardly care for generic cutie marks which might as well be marketed as something else entirely, with random colors just to market them as MLP items. But here’s the thing: the items marketed for G4 colors has been added not five days ago (my memory is fuzzy, might as well be even less), so there’s a VERY strong possibility more items in that line might come, and hopefully more blatant high end and fancy G4 merch :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1