Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor

Defender of Tomorrow

the thunderhead nearby is under lockdown and a large super sentry is loose inside. fyi that thunderhead is the new cloudsdayl where Dashia's family is

Ah, I see. Still that allows us some time to reconnect!

• Brohoof 1

While we do that the robot will happily play hide and seek with the remaining dashites in the ship. Then he joyfully sends missiles streaking into them while he softens them up with heavy laser fire!

I was just joking amigo, no need to remind me of the obvious things we enjoy. Besides that it's in Vices character to focus on the mission at hand,claw, hoof?

I was just joking amigo, no need to remind me of the obvious things we enjoy. Besides that it's in Vices character to focus on the mission at hand,claw, hoof?

I see. Well anypony here can tell you it's both in-character and out for me to not understand when people are joking or being sarcastic. Seriously, most of the time it flies right over my head.

• Brohoof 1

A) Wouldn't it be unfeasible to travel in the clouds due to how high up they are and dangerous due to the cold temperature for the baby as well as the Enclave?

B ) Could I possibly tag along?

• Brohoof 1

A) Wouldn't it be unfeasible to travel in the clouds due to how high up they are and dangerous due to the cold temperature for the baby as well as the Enclave?

B ) Could I possibly tag along?

That's what I was thinking, the Enclave and all :wacko:

Perhaps Crackshot may be needed as well?

That's what I was thinking, the Enclave and all :wacko:

Perhaps Crackshot may be needed as well?

Hey, hooves off she's mine!  :angry:

. . . . I just said that out loud didn't I?  :blink:

(Joking, but seriously, two's company and all that. She's trying to AVOID conflict.)

• Brohoof 1

Hey, hooves off she's mine!  :angry:

. . . . I just said that out loud didn't I?  :blink:

Thanks, now I can fuel up the ship :toldya:

(Joking, but seriously, two's company and all that. She's trying to AVOID conflict.)

That's a good point :P

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, now I can fuel up the ship :toldya:

That's a good point :P

Zeke as future baby daddy, The ship is fueled and prepared to set sail :P

Be my guest to weigh anchor, Ezekiel likes the caring and nurturing type and would love to raise a child of his own.

• Brohoof 1