Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Endeavor

Defender of Tomorrow

(edited)

no expressing a want of parenthood of the child while his mother is still around is :P

Oh, so wanting to protect a newborn child makes me a predator?  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Steel Accord

It's funny that Dyna could react that way. Seeing as she probably wants a family.

Oh, it wasn't supposed to be funny at all  :adorkable:. I guess it came out that way  :rarity:

Hey, hooves off she's mine!  :angry:

. . . . I just said that out loud didn't I?  :blink:

(Joking, but seriously, two's company and all that. She's trying to AVOID conflict.)

Eh, Anna would probably need a pegasus. She's flying, that's all, I never said how high. Even if Anna needed to go above the clouds or near them, Zeus is a pegasus himself, and even at this young they're built for such conditions. Flying is faster, making Anna walk would slow her down. She didn't fly before the baby was born because she was pregnant, and her body was hard at work.

It's funny that Dyna could react that way. Seeing as she probably wants a family.

Eh heh... I'm hoping there no hints for another baby, right? Heh, not only would it be illogical to have another baby, but it kinda takes away from Anna and Zeus.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, Anna would probably need a pegasus. She's flying, that's all, I never said how high. Even if Anna needed to go above the clouds or near them, Zeus is a pegasus himself, and even at this young they're built for such conditions. Flying is faster, making Anna walk would slow her down. She didn't fly before the baby was born because she was pregnant, and her body was hard at work.

Eh heh... I'm hoping there no hints for another baby, right? Heh, not only would it be illogical to have another baby, but it kinda takes away from Anna and Zeus.

Dyna is a filly

so let's hope no children from her anytime soon :P

Exactly what Chip said.... read her age  :okiedokielokie:

Dashia is the one to worry about but her and Chip have baby Dyna now :wub:

Dyna: Can I have dog? No? How about a stash of dynamite that are piled together to look like a dog :3? post-28830-0-83778500-1435265320.png
  • Brohoof 1

Dyna: Can I have dog? No? How about a stash of dynamite that are piled together to look like a dog :3?

*thinks for a second* uhhh... sure why not... just remember when he goes off you have to clean up his mess.

• Brohoof 1

I understand, just an idea.

Well as far as I know there are at least two chara's in the group that can fly. Dashia and the Griffin. All the rest are grounded.

Dashia already said she can't go because of her family. However there is also her right hind knee as well. Without her brace the leg is useless. The only reason she can move it is because of the servos in that leg.

Sorry if I haven't been posting anything. I had to change wifi providers and I'm afraid I won't be posting anything in a couple of days. So sorry for the inconvenience. Also don't go into the cloud cover. The entire enclave military will completely destroy the group. I highly doubt our characters can fight hundreds of highly trained powered armored troops and sky tanks.

(edited)
Also don't go into the cloud cover. The entire enclave military will completely destroy the group. I highly doubt our characters can fight hundreds of highly trained powered armored troops and sky tanks.

That wasn't what was being suggested. Besides, only two of the group can fly anyway.

Edited by Steel Accord