Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Knight Hadron

I dunno where this should go in the forums, so please correct me.

How/where do you guys make your avatar pictures? Do you just draw them yourself, resize screencaps from the show, or what?

Reason being that I want to replace my blank avatar image with something better.

Edited by Knight Hadron
  • Brohoof 3

Lot of people use screenshots from the show. Some are custom made.

@ made a ton of them that you can find here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/77071-kyoshis-sigsavatars-for-everypony-200-sigsavatars/

@ also has a bunch of Rainbow Dash ones you can use:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/120412-sigs-avas-i-no-longer-use/#entry3458813

Mine is a photo that I cropped.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 1

I go to Google Images to look for a good picture. And then when I find one, I right-click and save the picture. After that, I go to Change Avatar and then click Browse at the Upload From File section to find the picture I've saved. Finally, when I find the picture, I double-click it and then the avatar pops up and the I click Done.

I just go on Google Images and browse pony art. If I find a picture I like, I save it and change my profile picture; it's that simple. You can do that, or create some art to be made into an avatar.

I either draw something, ask for a request here, find fan art via tumblr, or I use a screencap I captured myself (having an automatic screencapping program and all the episodes on my pc does come in handy from time to time).

Edited by Wheatley

Thanks for all the replies guys; they basically condense to 1) find some image 2) do stuff with it 3) add it. 3 is obvious, 2 as well, and 1 was the part where I needed to be pointed to sources. Thank you for the links.