Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Asteroid (The beginning to my future)

Kode

Literally, after a year of breakdowns and depression, plus all of the kind words that SO many people have given me, I have broken through my shell and produced what I think to be a great start to my future as a music producer!

-EDIT- Apologies for improper post-placement. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_U19Ityxc

Edited by Kode
  • Brohoof 1

This is a great song Kode. I hope you keep composing and give us some more. What inspired the title out of curiosity?

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words and sorry for the late reply. Well, to be completely honest, this song was titled Asteroid out of the combination of inspiration of Curbi's track "Discharge" and Eminence's EP "Universe".

• Brohoof 1

Hey, don't wana be a buzzkill, but was this pony-inspired? Just cause this is the pony music section of the music forums :>

Listening now

Oooo Like the lightly distorted synth here

Ooo weird drop. Sounds like bubbles popping. Very attention grabbing

Oooo the chord progression here!! 2:10. Very brighto

oooo synth starting. wish that synth melody riff was louder, it's so pleasant

Oh it's louder! It's so freaking optimistic!!

Love this! It's euphoric. I normally hate listening to fellow producers music for fear they'll loop the same thing for 300 bars, but damn this is good. Wish the melody was more defined and bright though, but that's just my opinion

I'd recommend renaming it to something pony related and then say it's pony inspired, i know a lot of people would enjoy this kinda thing

• Brohoof 1