Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Hearts Within Souls RP (OOC)

Donald Gamer

(edited)

Serenity Sanity The Hydra, Food Supply Of Fish In The White Tail Forest Is Getting low And He Goes To Seek Help From Ponies Finally He's Almost At Canterlot....

but now he so close how does he make a good impression he doesn't want to scare anyone. 

or invoke attack but he needs their help he's never really hunted ponies before so how would he escape if they did attack him....... he hadn't seen a pony in years what would they think of hydras now..... all these

thoughts come rushing through his mind....making him very Scared... Then He Looks Behind Him And See Some Ponies Ready To Fight Now What Does He Do............

Looking For Some People To Do A Roleplay Looking Mostly For Ponies But The Start Of The Story Can Be Adjusted For Other Types Of OCs

If You Want More Backstory In To Why This Is Happening This RP Is Based Heavily On My OC's Backstory 

LINK

Stuff You Need To Know:

• this is not an advance roleplay
  • this is to build on my oc's backstory in hopes that i can further advance my oc
  • your oc can die but chances are slim as this is about acceptance and accepting yourself more than combat

Rules:

• No Alicorns..... you may change it to a unicorn or any other type of pony but i must always proof read as the second rule applies
  •  NO MARY SUES (Called it.......)
  • all basic rules apply no sexual themes and strong langauge.........

update: Forgot To say This... rule 4: No OH I'M NOT A MARY SUE....OH WAIT FIVE MINUTES LATER I FIND A GEM AND IT MAKES ME GOD OF ALL PONIES SO OP I MEAN UNIQUE STILL NOT MARY SUE SAVES THE DAY AND KILLS ALL (INSERT NAME OF ENEMIES HERE)

OCs:

Serenity Sanity ( Hydra )

Bell Eve ( pegasus )

link to roleplay!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/125973-hearts-within-souls-rp/page-2#entry3671500

Edited by HeartsWithin
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

:)

would you know anyone who would like to join this isn't going far (also you'll be a adventurer so think up of a weapon) it goes with the start of the story

Edited by HeartsWithin

(edited)

umm... unfortunately no I don't know of anyone... sorry. I guess she'll be an archer.

yep a archer would be great she could use fire arrows to threaten the hydra as to kill a hydra well as the romens say you have to chop of the heads and lit them on fire to seal them

Edited by HeartsWithin