Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Go read a more interesting thread ↑

Not_A_Brony

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I've seen it mentioned in a few places, so I decided to Google it one day. Actually known about this forum for a couple years now, and been lurking periodically ever since.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: This image:

funny-pictures-auto-my-little-pony-demot

No, really.I was derping around the interwebz one day, saw that, and wanted to know who the pony character was. I've never really had any aversion to "girly" things, and I fell in love with the show almost immediately. That was sometime late Season 1, and it's been a fun (endless?) ride.(I have nothing against gay people by the way!)

It's been years since I've participated in any forum!  :blush:

I've lurked around a few FiM communities, and this one seemed to have some of the best variety, friendliest people, and good moderation. Been meaning to join for a while, but I have pretty bad social anxiety even online... Reading the Season 5 discussion thread, I suppose I was finally inspired to be a little more social. So here I am... now stop wasting your life here and read something interesting.

Edited by Not_A_Brony
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Welcome to Horse Forums!

[propaganda]

Only just watched that episode today, and the song is already firmly wedged in my frontal lobe.

Hmm... somehow, welcoming new members with a dystopian propaganda song seems a bit sinister. Oh well, I suppose it's no different from saying "welcome to the herd"  ^_^

Edited by Not_A_Brony
  • Brohoof 5

Hi, Not_A_Brony :)

Welcome to MLPForums.com

My name is Lizzy and it's lovely to meet you tonight.

post-14906-0-02044300-1428213468.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hi and welcome to this happy forum site of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you have great time here and meet lots of pony people =)=)=)=) and friends =)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Well, welcome to the FORUMS!!!!!!!!!! I am the one an only Flash Brush! I hope you stay with us for a long time and I hope to see you on the flip side! Also, go to Octavia's Hall/Fan art to see some on my art work!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome! Glad to see you joined the herd. I wish you to have fun and make lots of new friends here, because this forum is really magic as friendship. Enjoy your stay! See ya! [:lol:] [;)]

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hiya Not_A_Brony, and welcome! :3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

1586.144833-_2D00_-artist_2D00_rainbow-p

• Brohoof 5