Well..Hi Everypony!

Violet_S

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a brony two years ago when I had to buy a gift for my little sister and I just went for the My Little Pony toys, inside there was a little book and my sister asked me if I could read it for her and so I did. I actually found it quite interesting (obviously) but didn't give it much thought. Two weeks after that, the show started on tv in Discovery Kids and I decided to watch it with my sister..only to end up watching it alone since she feel asleep and I was not planning on going anywhere at the moment. I liked the first two episodes and thanks to that I ended up watching the rest of the season in youtube and next thing I knew I was in love with the show. I also found myself enjoying most of the fanart and the fanfictions.

Well my name is Patricia but I like to be called Violet from time to time (for some odd reason). I could describe myself as a person that likes to see the meaning in everything and also loves to know as many things as I can. I love making new friends and consider myself 'average' in the whole 'being social in society' thing.

I'm not afraid to show people the real me and the things that I like, thanks to the bullying I received when I was younger. I just hope that I can make new friends in here :)

Thanks for taking a little bit of your time to read this kinda (boring) long story of who I am.

Goodbye (not really since I'll be here all night xD)

-Violet_S

Edited by Violet_S
  • Brohoof 14

Oh I'm doing great today! :) how about you?

Awesome!

I'm watching Spiderman 3. Yay.  :please:

Welcome to the forums Violet! :lol: You've made the right choice if your looking for good company, some of the friendliest people you'll meet right here, whether shy or super talkative. I'm sure you'll become fast acquainted. :)

Just drop a line if you need anything, we're here to help you get settled!

See you out there!

main_six___welcome_to_the_herd_by_myster

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums Violet! :lol: You've made the right choice if your looking for good company, some of the friendliest people you'll meet right here, whether shy or super talkative. I'm sure you'll become fast acquainted. :)

Just drop a line if you need anything, we're here to help you get settled!

See you out there!

main_six___welcome_to_the_herd_by_myster

Thanks! I'm so happy to be here already! :D

• Brohoof 8

Really?! I LOVE spiderman! You're so lucky! XD

Yeah, me sitting through all 3 of the first films, lol. My brain will catch fire soon.  :huh:

so do you like to draw or anything?

so do you like to draw or anything?

Well I draw from time to time but it's not what I would consider one of my talents. I do like to write stories and read a lot of books.

Yeah, me sitting through all 3 of the first films, lol. My brain will catch fire soon.  :huh:

Haha I did that once (watching the 3 films i mean, not the brain catching fire xD) but it was SO worth it!

• Brohoof 6

Haha I did that once (watching the 3 films i mean, not the brain catching fire xD) but it was SO worth it!

Yeah, it's worth it. Screw my brain. We only live once, afterall.  :P

Edited by Guest

I guess you're right! But take care of your brain too! XD

I will do that by getting some sleep, xP

Nice talking to you.  :pinkie:

zzzzzzzzzz

YOLO!! My friends... YOLO all the time!

Hahaha yes!...YOLO xD it works (almost) all the time lol

I will do that by getting some sleep, xP

Nice talking to you.  :pinkie:

zzzzzzzzzz

It was nice talking to you too

And have a Good Night :)

so what do you like to write about? its ok if you dont want to tell me

Well I enjoy writing fiction, tragedy, drama and/or romance. (There are times that I enjoy some poetry too)

• Brohoof 6

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the forums and have fun. And I hope you have lots of friends. :twi:

If you need help or just want to talk, you can ask any of us here.

• Brohoof 7

Hello violet.

Welcome to the herd. Im sure u have already noticed how lovely this place is hu lol. Best forum on the web i believe. Its great to see u so excited to be here lol. Hope to see u around some more :)

Btw I couldnt help but notice u said u like to read and write, just curious, as im an amateur (and i mean amateur) story writer lol. I love to write to entertain my friends and to just help escape into a new world. Its a relaxing break from reality for sure.

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there Violet, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way or friend me if you'd like! :squee:

40446+-+Artist+Moe+Landscape+balloon+ori

• Brohoof 7

Apologies for the late post, but welcome to the forums! I see you're a fan of Twilight Sparkle as well? Very nice. We'll get along just great! :)

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums Violet_S! I hope you will have a great time here and make lots of new friends :) If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else here :) Im looking forward to seeing you around?

shiro___deadman_wonderland_by_kievnstavi

• Brohoof 6