Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! Nice to meet you all!

intrepidtwilight

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I am new here and excited to be here!  I am hoping to find some friends with whom I can discuss the show and other things My Little Pony. I am a writer, and so one of the things I really appreciate about the show is the writing, which I think is just awesome.   Some of it is just so funny. I spend a lot of time with my two dogs, a Belgian Malinois and a Shetland Sheepdog.  I love word games and spending time with friends and family.  I like the outdoors and nature.  I am quiet, peaceful, laid back and compassionate,  and I like to do collages.  I have recently been thinking about doing some my little pony themed art as I can.  We'll see. :-)

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi intrepidtwilight, and welcome! X3 It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

fluttershy_glamourfly_by_sookk-d4tmhod.p

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

hi =)=)=) and welcome here on MLP Forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great pony time in this happy pony community =)=)=)=) and meet many of the happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome welcome welcome fellow writer! I hope you enjoy your time here among our friendly, open-minded and helpful community while making lots of new fantastic friends. Have fun and explore what our wonderful site has to offer! :)

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome :3 I'm sure you'll make a lot of good friends in here, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Hello and welcome to the forums Intrepidtwilight! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends here! Im looking forward to seeing you around ;)

• Brohoof 5