Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DO you think five nights at freddys should be a tv series

ayetwili

I do I love fnaf I heard they are making a Five Nights at Freddy's movie!!!! Do you think they might even make a TV series? In my opinion no but it would be cool if they did! Also if you think it should not be a TV series explain why Also DO NOT BE RUDE because if you are I am not giving you a brohoof

Edited by ayetwili
  • Brohoof 2

Ehhh, I like FNAF but I don't think it should go as far as a tv series, (I'm surprised a movie is being released) To sum it all up though which is very similar to Mouse's response...

• Brohoof 3

@@ayetwili

As this topic doesn't have anything to do with bronies or MLP it has been moved to Media Discussion. Any discussion involving a show, movie, game, etc. that doesn't involve FiM belongs here.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, it depends. It has to do with plot and all. If a pilot episode is made I would check it out but if it's not really impressive.

Again, hard to say. And what would it feature for another. In a movie I can understand. Episodes need more plots and stuff.

I prefer movie though. They did good with the Silent Hills and Resident Evils (my opinion, please don't flame me)

• Brohoof 1

I think that it should stay a movie. Though I do think that it might be able to make a good tv series (only if they made it a short one).

• Brohoof 1

I don't think so. :)

I can't wait for the FNAF movie, but I'm not sure there's enough to make it a television series.

(And this is coming from someone who loves the FNAF series to pieces!)

• Brohoof 3

Not really. The games are pretty shit xD

Shoulda ended with the first one. :P

Most movies based off video games are usually not that good. Though they don't happen often. XD

As for a tv series. :wat:

It is of my opinion that it should not. Keep in mind, I believe most of the horror genre to be a waste of fiction so, my opinion might be so personally subjective it might very well be worthless.

That being said the themes of it are just too dark yet the characters too cartoony. Most mainstream animation companies won't take it for the former and most live action companies won't take it for the ladder. The only way I can see it working is as a mini-series on Adult Swim.

I think a mini-series could work, exploring all the lore that makes up FN@F.

It could be GLORIOUS! :U

But no, I don't think an ongoing series, with no set ending, would go well. 

• Brohoof 2

No. It barely has a plot as is. I might be biased because I think the games are boring too, but it feels like it's just not necessary. It didn't need sequels to begin with.

As much as I like FNAF, I think a TV series is almost a horrid idea. What would the show be about? Unless it's like Rebornica's Tumblr AU, then I don't want what else it might be like. (If it was like the Rebornica AU, I'd might actually watch it. Lawl XD) Movie seems OK to me (although I dislike the third game) but for a TV show, it wouldn't need much episodes if it's just telling the story of the actual game. If it's something like what the animationrics do (I'd might watch that if it was FNAF 2 but if it was the first or third game then maybe not) then I guess you're getting somewhere with a series. But other than that, I don't see how the game can be done as a TV series. Besides, there are plenty of fan-animations on Youtube and such to enjoy.

How would you make a movie, let alone an entire TV series, about a game which pretty much involves the player sitting in one spot the whole time?

There's more to the game besides sitting on your bottom the whole time. There was a accident caused by one of the animationrics where one of them teared off a human's frontal lobe of their brain off and the human ends up living. It's known as the Bite of 87. Then there's the event where a murderous killer man ends up murdering five children and stuffing them inside the animationric suits with four of them being the four animationrics in the first game. (Fifth being unknown. A movie COULD show the fifth child and which animationric they got stuffed into.) There's also in the third game where the building burns down in ashes and fire. Also, in the third game the spirits of the dead children are freed and can rest in heaven now (in the third game's good ending) or they still stay in the animationrics suits in the bad ending. Also, the killer ends up dying where would be a interesting scene. In the third game's trailer a character from it is twitching and it's the same one the killer got inside to hide from the children's spirits and dies inside in so it could have been his death scene.

All and all, a movie can be made about this game's timeline but for the sitting-down-in-one-spot-part, that can be a lore for movie jumpscares. :/

Although a TV series wouldn't be much for all of this. Would take a few episode and then boom. Series is done.

(This game is considered to have a timeline more confusing than Zedla, after all.)

So, SO sorry if you already knew this stuff! :sunny:

Edited by GoldenGlintingPurple
  • Brohoof 1