Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Le Random Title

Arithmetic Arcade

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Random topics leading up to random sites...I first found it while searching for TF2 related stuff and I didn`t bother creating an account because I did not think I would come across this site again...Obviously I was wrong

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: THREE THINGS:1. Influence of Friends2. A famous magazine in our country called K-Zone featured it TWICE3. The INTERNETBecause of the popularity, I decided to check it out and Boy (or Girl I don´t know) I LIKED IT

Hello there fellow Bronies (or Pegasister IDK) I am Jan though my Username is my OC´s name.

My OC should be in my profile picture so you will know what he looks like

Anyway onto myself.

I should start on my interests I guess...

I like to play TF2 as evident on when I said stuff about TF2 related stuff above.

I also like Marvel though I only read like 3 comics by Marvel, I mostly gain info from MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Marvel Video Games.

I am a fan of Pokemon, though I have only played FR and Emerald. Obviously since I am also a Fan of MLP, I play Ponymon and I cannot wait for Alpha 0.5

I also play Patapon 3, I like it though I am hoping for a (Highly-Unlikely) Sequel

Other than Pinkie being Best Pony (IMO),

Luna is 2nd best pony and best Princess

Lyra is 3rd best pony and best BG pony

And both Flufflepuff and Curly are tied for 4th best pony (well, special ponies) and best OC´s (except for mine)

Though, these best pony rankings are just opinions so...

BYE

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there Jan, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a Pinkie Pie fan club on here, if you're interested~ ;)

mp0Gi.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Hello, Arithmetic Arcade! Welcome to the MLP forums! I hope you like it here and enjoy the community we have. :pinkie:

If you need anything, feel free to send a message any member here if you'd like. Have  fun!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I loved the Patapon games, I played 1 and 2  :lol:. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hi =)=)=)=) and welcome here on MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you can have great pony time in this happy pony site forum =)=)=)=) and meet many of the happy friends here =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome and Greetings, @Arithmetic Arcade! It's so awesome you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

It's nice to meet new members of the forum family. I'm sure you'll have fun and find your place among us. I see you got a few ponies you like. For your best pony I suggest the Pinkie Pie Fan Club! For best princess, which I agree with, here is the Luna Fan Club! And last but certainly not least, the Lyra & Bon-Bon Fan Club! (Sorry, couldn't find a strictly Lyra Heartstrings fan club. Maybe you'll have better luck.)

• Brohoof 3

A wild newcomer appeared!

Damn that should have been my title...

Again,  Thank you everyone here for I guess helping me...

Anyway, I shall start my journey in MLP forums to become the very best like no on- wait why am I making a reference

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

You should check out our TF2 servers sometime, we run events and whatnot. :U
They announce such things in the PArc (PoniArcade) ForumB)

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! Nice to see another pony joining us. Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

Oh yeah, noob question, how do I become Muffin? I don´t know how to get promoted or something

To get "promoted" you should raise at least 5 posts, in general discussion and any other section outside the Welcoming Plaza, in fact posts here doesn't count, otherwhise i could be a "Squirrel" or a "Bunny". To see the minimum posts necessary to raise a new "level", just click on your actual title. A new window will pop-up to show more info.

post-32110-0-60057400-1429973392_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2