Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

SammySen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I heard about them.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm a fandom drifter. I found a crossover blog of MLP and SPN (http://askponycas.tumblr.com/), and I decided to watch MLP to understand it.Long story short I got hooked. Especially since I get bullied quite a lot at school, and the friendship lessons at the end really help me out.

So..My name is Amy, and I am a fandom drifter. I find something that crosses into one of my fandoms? Curious. Then I join that fandom.

Same with MLP.

So, now..

Derpy's my favourite pony. She reminds me of myself. I find it sad they removed her at one point, and now she does not talk? Aw.

My favourite out of the M6 is Rainbow. I actually have the words 'Sonic Rainboom' in my head when I have to run a race. That actually won me the 1500m.

I have actually eaten more apples now I watch MLP. Seeing apples everywhere reminds me they are actually food and they are healthy.

I choose Luna over Celestia.

TLT and Mandopony are my favourite brony artists.

Build-A-Bear sells MLP teddies. I have spike, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, and Fluttershy.

-----

OFF TOPIC

----

My avatar is Castiel from Supernatural.

I draw pixel art. So far I am unable to draw ponies, with the software it is rather complex for me. However, I can draw human!verse MLP sometimes.

i may quote Nightvale, somehow relating it to MLP.

(Person - Rainbow didn't clear all the clouds.

Me - Are they glow clouds?)

So....Yeah.

Hope to make friends.

(Not important, but may I also note I am female. as I forgot to put that in there.)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I see you watch Supernatural  :twi:, good shows  :bedeyes:. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 6

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope this place can be happy place for you =)=)=) and you can enjoy this happy place with many happy new pony friends here =)=)=)=) and have happy pony fun times =)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAY =)

post-28950-0-45088000-1427558257.gif
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome and Greetings, @SammySen! It's so awesome that you joined us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

Wow, a Dashie fan, a Derpy fan, and a Luna fan? Out for those flying types, eh?  ;) Hehehehe jk

But seriously It's great to see you here. I'd like to invite you to take a look at a few fan clubs: The Rainbow Dash Fan Club, The Derpy Fan Club, and the Luna Fan Club! I hope you make plenty of friends and enjoy your stay.

As for the signature. Go to your name on the bar at the top of the page and click on it. When the menu comes down, go to My Settings. From there look for the Signature button on the left side of the screen. I do hope this helps.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 6

Thank you!

I um..Also have a question that I have been looking everywhere for an answer, but I cannot find one.

How do I add a signature?

Hi To add a signature to your posts you need reach higher rank =), you can reach new ranking by posting and increasing your post count . However posts in areas Welcoming Plaza, Testing Forum , Roleplay OOC & Discussion and Cloudsdale Colosseum dont count!  You can see all the ranks and how many posts they need by clicking the badge under avatar in thread

post-28950-0-17187600-1424274562_thumb.png

To add a signature go to your settings
post-28950-0-48627700-1423836563.png

and press signature button on left menubar =) from there you will be able to add the signature
post-28950-0-45121600-1424033546_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-68730400-1428535513_thumb.png

Heya SammySen, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

ponies%20derpy%20hooves%20letter%20my%20

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!       :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!       :muffins:

• Brohoof 1