Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

how is it that rarity cant have a bad episode?

soul_crusher

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: i found it by google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I hated on it for a long time but you know the saying " When fighting a monster one must see to it that does not become one"

i am a 15 year old colt and i love MLP and other cartoons 

i goofed i didn't under stand what this was supposed to be lol

• Brohoof 4

Hello, soul_crusher! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy and have a lot of fun here! :rarity:

If you need anything, you can always send a message to one of the members here. Have fun!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome and Greetings, @soul_crusher! It's so awesome that you decided to join us! We have plenty to do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in!

Well if you'd like to talk about Rarity or anything in general then the General Discussion subforum is the best place for that. As for the fandom itself, here is the Rarity Fan Club! I do hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends.

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Heya soul_crusher, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

rurdy_by_deathpwny-d6cidxa.png

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!       :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!       :muffins:

• Brohoof 2