Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm........hi........

Sarah Crystal

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: my friend ask me about it and I forget his name

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

umm... I like to play video game alot but not so much anymore, I watch youtube alot mostly pony music, I like to draw alot but I'm too shy to share with you guys

• Brohoof 7

Hello, Paladin! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy and I hope you love it here! :twi:

If you need anything, we are just a message away. We're pretty nice and friendly people and will help you when you need it. Have fun!

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there Paladin, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like; I'm sure your shyness will fade away gradually through your stay, as it has for me and other ponies here~ ;)

Awesome-pony-pics-my-little-pony-friends

• Brohoof 5

Hi Paladin,

Nice to meet you and very cool name to choose.  I hope you like it here and I understand feeling shy about sharing your work and in

general.  This is a supportive place and I hope you like it.  Welcome.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is good to have you here :). I hope you have an awesome time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hey there! Welcome to one of the most fun forums I've ever been a part of. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask me, or anypony for that matter.

• Brohoof 5

hello and =)=)=)=) welcome here on happy pony forum site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great pony time here =)=)=)=) meeting many of the happiest pony friends =)=)=) and having great fun times =)=)=)=)  if you have any question feel free to ask =)=)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!       :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!       :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Better late then never right? :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) Im looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 1