Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony going to Coachella?

Kraznor

Title pretty much says it but yeah, anypony else going to be at Coachella? I'll be there weekend one, wearing some manner of pony t-shirt in all likelihood. Say "Hi!" or "Hello!" if you'd like a brief conversation with a complete stranger.

• 2 years later...

So, at Coachella a person was completely confused by my Daft Pon3 shirt, I bought a weird little Pinkie Pie slide projector thing (at Toys R Us) in hopes I could project Pinkie onto the ceiling of the dance tent but I was an idiot with no concept of how projectors work so it just ended up being the weirdest flashlight a grown man could have. Months later I got it signed by Andrea Libman who was reminded of the College Humor fleshlight video and I got super embarrassed as I hadn't even thought of the similar look.

Justice was great but they only played half a set. Swedish House Mafia had fireworks and glowstick cannons, which was an amazing spectacle even though I'm not much of a fan of theirs (aren't they split up now anyway?) and I generally had a pretty great time but its the last music festival I've attended and I feel like it didn't take long for me to lose the plot where modern music is concerned.