Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Magic Evolved Team Doubles

MJDudeK

I've been working on this for a while now for a couple I know that play Halo Team Doubles together and I just got around to finishing it this afternoon. I have many projects in the works and I like to have them done within a week but my schedule is always hectic so that doesn't always happen but I keep the ball moving along any way I can. I hope you like it.

post-19103-0-91484000-1431646730_thumb.jpg

All my Art is free because I believe All Art should be free for everyone to enjoy and be inspired by. I do free personal projects for anyone that wants anything done however I will be gone for the next 3 months so for those that want one soon, I'm really sorry but it will have to wait. 

• Brohoof 6

hell, i love this style. i just didn't see the thread when you first posted this :o

anyway, you did an amazing job on this! maybe when you have time (wich you stated you have very little of at the moment) you can make something similar to this for me? pretty please? :kindness:

but really only if you have time ofcourse!

• Brohoof 3

hell, i love this style. i just didn't see the thread when you first posted this :o

anyway, you did an amazing job on this! maybe when you have time (wich you stated you have very little of at the moment) you can make something similar to this for me? pretty please? :kindness:

but really only if you have time ofcourse!

Why thank you very much and I would love to create something for you but unfortunately it will have to wait a while but if you have contact info I can take it down and get back to you when I get back. Anyway That's weird that it wasn't being seen in the forums but that also makes me feel better cause I thought I was just being shunned because my style isn't Lauren Fausts style (not that I can't do Fausts style, I just prefer this kind... it's more fun!)

• Brohoof 1

@@MJDudeK,best way to cantact me is through the forum i think. 

i could give you like a personal email or something tough i'd rather not do that publically on the forum :P

Yeah I was just thinking about that... well if you thnk I can get in touch with you on this site 3 months from now then i'll just send you a friend request and wright your screen name down to get back in touch with you if that's cool.

Looks a lot like Kattvalk, she's probably my favorite artist ever. :P

Yeah I get some references from her and a couple other artists cause i'm still a little new to drawing ponies but I've found that they are quite fun to draw! I like to incorporate many different styles into every pony I draw.

I want to make this same piece but with other Pony art styles. 

• Brohoof 1