Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Forgoten Harmony [Title Pending]

Flareon

I'm working out the idea for a new RP that I'm hoping to start tomorrow at some point. This will incorporate 6 OC's as hero's and maybe a few as sub villains.

Plot:

Nightmare Moon has been reborn, having devoured Luna's soul she now has her power and her body to use at her discretion. She's used the power of the elements of Harmony to open a rift into the past, her goal to remove Celestia and Luna in the past to control the world indefinitely. Twilight has fallen in the battle to stop this event along with her friends life energy used to fuel the portal. It's now up to a group of ponies that fought in the war to travel through time to stop Nightmare Moon. It's up to these 6 ponies to protect Celestia and Luna as young fillies and protect the future as well as find a way to reverse the events in their time.

If you didn't guess yes there's 6 ponies so that means the elements are involved. This will play out as while the first element bearers came to the worlds aid nopony seems to remember exactly what they look like. The story has transcended the centuries with Luna and Celestia's lives each tale spinning something different to those who remember it. If anyone's got any idea's or suggestions please feel free to say so.

May I make a race suggestion. Sense it is so far into the past can I use the true form of my OC Chrysteel? In present events Chrysteel is a changeling. In the past, it can be said her kind are called Flutterlings. Flutterlings look like a very georgus version of the changelings. Their wings vary between Butterfly style, transparent feathers or other insectile style wings. They still have the chitin carapace but colors vary just loke coat colors. They don't have holes in their bodies andd they promote the growth of love instead of consuming it.

May I make a race suggestion. Sense it is so far into the past can I use the true form of my OC Chrysteel? In present events Chrysteel is a changeling. In the past, it can be said her kind are called Flutterlings. Flutterlings look like a very georgus version of the changelings. Their wings vary between Butterfly style, transparent feathers or other insectile style wings. They still have the chitin carapace but colors vary just loke coat colors. They don't have holes in their bodies andd they promote the growth of love instead of consuming it.

That's actually a really good idea. I had been tossing around the thought of adverse side effects of certain ponies or changelings should anyone want to play that kind of an OC. I really like this idea and I'll keep this for the master post tomorrow, so I'll let you use your character when I put up the searching thread tomorrow so keep an eye out ok.

I also have an idea about their culture if you wish to learn. On another forum I created the race called Flutterlings. they used what most would call pure Crystal/Gem technology. Everything they made was made from Crystals/Gems of all kinds.

I also have an idea about their culture if you wish to learn. On another forum I created the race called Flutterlings. they used what most would call pure Crystal/Gem technology. Everything they made was made from Crystals/Gems of all kinds.

I wouldn't mind learning, there are probably a few things we could incorporate into the theme probably.

I must admit the idea for the story is very well thought out.

i do have one question though if the ponies succseed in defeating nightmare moon does all the death get reversed or are the mane 6 and luna dead forever?

I must admit the idea for the story is very well thought out.

i do have one question though if the ponies succseed in defeating nightmare moon does all the death get reversed or are the mane 6 and luna dead forever?

I was leaning towards no and that they have to leave something that will reverse the damage done since the elements of harmony are needed in order to maintain peace. Also they're time jump would kinda be a one way ticket.

Well that all seems very noble

Lol yeah it kinda does, doesn't it. :yay:  I'm hoping to get enough people to play this out cause it's starting to sound like a very sound RP in my head.

Well the premise I was going for with that part was that, legend states that the 6 wielders of harmony were unknown and that nopony could remember what they looked like nor even knew where they actually came from. So maybe that in that way they use the elements to remove knowledge of themselves so that the lore stays a secret so that when they're born ponies aren't freaking out or anything.

(edited)

Also you could have them at the end find a way back. However their actions when they return become a mystery to those around them and they have only vague memories of it themselves. To them the events would have been a collective dream and they agree not to talk about it with anyone, even themselves ever again. This however does allow for them to still form a bond of friendship.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

True. I am thinking of marking my Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony RP as a failure and closing it. But that another matter. This RP is one I might actually truely enjoy. I am also on the verge of pulling myself out of my power gamer state.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

I really like that idea it works pretty well with my original plan but the question would be, would they leave soon after or would it be years from the point of Nightmare Moon's defeat?

Well it would take them time to figure out how to get back. So i would say it could be any amount of time after they save the sisters and defeat NMM(Nightmare Moon).

It all depends on how long it takes for them to figure it out and how msny interruptions they have along the way.

Well it would take them time to figure out how to get back. So i would say it could be any amount of time after they save the sisters and defeat NMM(Nightmare Moon).

It all depends on how long it takes for them to figure it out and how msny interruptions they have along the way.

True enough, well I would say that the time travel problem is fixed so now would probably be a good time for me to get started on the roleplay. So with that being said I'm going to start putting it together.