Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Hue group

Pastel
Go to solution Solved by Simon,

Hi,

I was wondering why some banned members were in the "Hue" group and others weren't?

Because we still can access the profile of those who are in the Hue group, which is very useful. I was wondering why more banned members weren't in that group (and why it's called "Hue" and not something like "Banned")?

• Brohoof 2

one of the reasons for Hue is for members that request their accounts to be suspended or banned when they have not violated a rule. They have limited access but more than a banned member.

• Brohoof 3

one of the reasons for Hue is for members that request their accounts to be suspended or banned when they have not violated a rule. They have limited access but more than a banned member.

Ok thanks. :)

But that means members in the Hue group aren't banned?

I've seen members like @Moog the Kvlt going from banned (and inaccessible profile) to hue group.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen members like Moog the Kvlt going from banned (and inaccessible profile) to hue group.

The group was a relatively recent implementation (last 6 months maybe?), so some people who had previously been banned for lack of another alternative were later moved into the appropriate group. 

• Brohoof 2

The group was a relatively recent implementation (last 6 months maybe?), so some people who had previously been banned for lack of another alternative were later moved into the appropriate group.

Oh ok, I understand now. Thank you!
  • Brohoof 1

Since the OP is satisfied with the answers provided, I'm going to close this thread.

If you have any further questions, feel free to start a new thread! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2