Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawing OCs for free!

Jellyfish

I don't know how many I'll do so I'll just pick ones I like. My deviantART can be found here but here is one of the more recent drawings I've done just in case you're too lazy to actually click the link:

ponified_china_by_theotakuofwisdom-d8u5s

Here are some odds for you to consider:

Things I'm less likely to draw:

• Characters with overly complex designs
  • Characters with rainbow in their color pallet
  • Characters with pure black in their pallet (except the cutiemark)
  • Non-canon breeds of ponies
  • Alicorns
  • Fillies and colts (aka younger ponies)
  • Characters with colors that are way too bright

Things I'm more likely to draw:

• Stallions
  • Characters with simple a but satisfying design
  • Interesting characters
  • Adult/teenage ponies
  • Characters with personality

Alrighty, just post here with a link and/or image of the OC in question and hopefully a little insight on their personality at least. But besides that, yeah go ahead and knock yourself out because I really need something to do.

• Brohoof 4

Can you yake a go at my pony OC?

Any pose is fine :)

attachicon.gifIMG_8148.JPG

Just wondering, are those bands part of her body or accessories? that's a bit important for if I do decide to draw her.

Do you draw the canon ponies =) If so can you draw Rarity =)?

I may be willing! I'll consider drawing her because I don't think I've ever actually drawn a member of the mane six except maybe Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 1

Just wondering, are those bands part of her body or accessories? that's a bit important for if I do decide to draw her.

I may be willing! I'll consider drawing her because I don't think I've ever actually drawn a member of the mane six except maybe Pinkie Pie.

They are all accesories :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh my Celestia it's a Hetalia fan, helloooo!!! :D (love your art by the way, China's looking almost as awesome as Prussia :P)

Anyway onto the actual request...

I would just love a picture of my OC Hibiscus Bloom (there's a link to her page in my sig) - but obviously, if you'd rather draw one of my other OCs, that's fine by me :3

Edited by Hibiscus Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd like my oc done please. He was a mare nose, even though he's a stallion. You can do a stallion nose, but try and not make it too big if you have to :)

I'd prefer either him pointing (like an "objection!" pose with his mouth open), or if you can't do that, just do him standing or sitting.

Character link is in my signature, but the short description is he is usually happy, but very serious at times (and is a lawyer)

post-30029-0-19498100-1432502179_thumb.png

Cutie Mark:

post-30029-0-69138200-1432502201.png

or:

post-30029-0-28161100-1432502213.png

Edited by Alpha Hedge
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh my Celestia it's a Hetalia fan, helloooo!!! :D (love your art by the way, China's looking almost as awesome as Prussia :P)

Anyway onto the actual request...

I would just love a picture of my OC Hibiscus Bloom (there's a link to her page in my sig) - but obviously, if you'd rather draw one of my other OCs, that's fine by me :3

hybiscus_bloom_by_theotakuofwisdom-d8ulw

Sorry that it's sketchy it would have taken WAY too long to do something completely polished.

Edited by Jellyfish
  • Brohoof 2

If you want, you can do my OC, Rave Darkmane

Here is a link to his character profile http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rave-darkmane-r7416

His cutie mark is a map :).

Short personality details would be that he is a bit evil, into dark magic and a supporter of Sombra

post-28830-0-51050900-1417805037_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, I know you're less likely to do younger ponies, but maybe you could try to do my colt OC?

sig-3785948.gc_by_joonas08joonas-d8uff71

PM me if you need any more details.

weird_colored_pony_by_theotakuofwisdom-d

You didn't really give me personality details so I just went with a fairly neutral pony expression.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

sig-3786047.hybiscus_bloom_by_theotakuof

Sorry that it's sketchy it would have taken WAY too long to do something completely polished.

It's awesome, I love it! Thank you :3

I could always polish it up myself (but only if you are okay with me doing that) :)

Edited by Hibiscus Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

It's awesome, I love it! Thank you :3

I could always polish it up myself (but only if you are okay with me doing that) :)

You're free to if you'd like I'm not super possessive of my art or anything so long as you don't fully claim it as yours.

• Brohoof 2

(snip)

You didn't really give me personality details so I just went with a fairly neutral pony expression.

Thanks! He looks great! (I would of answered before but I wasn't really available)

Hey, I really like all the other drawings you've made (Even if I've only seen the ones you've posted on this topic) and I was wondering if you'd want to draw an OC of mine?

post-31307-0-00826300-1432668928_thumb.png

Sorry for the terrible picture, but that's the only picture I have of him on my computer (It's the one I use for reference when I draw him on paper, and I'm terrible at using a computer to draw.)

Anyways, about the personality, He's unlucky, clumsy, and sometimes afraid of things. He usually has that line/wrinkle/whatever that's on his face in the top picture, and the hair in the bottom picture is more accurate, his pupils are also Smaller than most other ponies, making him seem a bit more confused/panicked, even when he isn't doing anything.

Oh! And any kind of pose you want would be fine with me.

Hey, I really like all the other drawings you've made (Even if I've only seen the ones you've posted on this topic) and I was wondering if you'd want to draw an OC of mine?

attachicon.gifShamrock Shambles.png

Sorry for the terrible picture, but that's the only picture I have of him on my computer (It's the one I use for reference when I draw him on paper, and I'm terrible at using a computer to draw.)

Anyways, about the personality, He's unlucky, clumsy, and sometimes afraid of things. He usually has that line/wrinkle/whatever that's on his face in the top picture, and the hair in the bottom picture is more accurate, his pupils are also Smaller than most other ponies, making him seem a bit more confused/panicked, even when he isn't doing anything.

Oh! And any kind of pose you want would be fine with me.

clover_guy_by_theotakuofwisdom-d8uvcvs.j

I felt very inspired to do this one...

• Brohoof 1

I have an OC, but I have very few details about him.

His name is Cat's Whiskers, and he's supposed to be Snails' dad.  I figure with a name like "Snails", he's probably going to be good at communicating with slugs, bugs, and the kinds of creepy-crawly things that girls probably wouldn't like to converse with, and I also figure that means Snails probably has parents who can communicate with animals, too.

Cat's Whiskers is good at speaking with mammals, mostly carnivores like dogs and cats.  He should have a paw-print for a cutie mark, and (as the name suggests) prominent facial hair.  His mane or fur color, I haven't decided upon.  He's probably got a laid-back personality and is mostly letting his son do what he likes, having fun with his friend Snips, while fully believing that his son will learn at his own pace how to be a productive member of society and learn to love speaking with animals.

If these aren't enough details, let me know---I won't feel hurt if this isn't enough to go on, but thanks for considering either way.

I have an OC, but I have very few details about him.

His name is Cat's Whiskers, and he's supposed to be Snails' dad.  I figure with a name like "Snails", he's probably going to be good at communicating with slugs, bugs, and the kinds of creepy-crawly things that girls probably wouldn't like to converse with, and I also figure that means Snails probably has parents who can communicate with animals, too.

Cat's Whiskers is good at speaking with mammals, mostly carnivores like dogs and cats.  He should have a paw-print for a cutie mark, and (as the name suggests) prominent facial hair.  His mane or fur color, I haven't decided upon.  He's probably got a laid-back personality and is mostly letting his son do what he likes, having fun with his friend Snips, while fully believing that his son will learn at his own pace how to be a productive member of society and learn to love speaking with animals.

If these aren't enough details, let me know---I won't feel hurt if this isn't enough to go on, but thanks for considering either way.

Unfortunately I can't draw the character if you don't have much of an idea of what he looks like. I can't exactly design your OC for you. Not to mention there are various types of facial hair and without specification on that and the colors there really isn't anything I can do.

Unfortunately I can't draw the character if you don't have much of an idea of what he looks like. I can't exactly design your OC for you. Not to mention there are various types of facial hair and without specification on that and the colors there really isn't anything I can do.

Fair enough.  Thanks anyway; I'm working on a lot of things right now, so I can't nail down the specifics, myself---I sure can't blame you for not being able to nail them down, either!

• 4 weeks later...