mega thread What is the poster above you known for?

Jum

Being able to scare off timber wolves with their awesome profile.

...I wonder if timber wolves will have friends in future pony eps xD

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Sexy avatars of gaara I THINK

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Forum games and cool avatars :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

His avatars always look confident to me, which i like :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

^ Same xD

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Having such cool pictures in his profile!

And thank you :D You're nice too^^

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

• 2 weeks later...

The OC, I guess.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Coffee Drinker.

Count of The Forum Games

He is in the top 10 posters of almost every major thread in FG

Really now?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif