The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned! Because You're too little pinkie.

Banned because that's the same reason the night clubs never let me in: just too handsome to handle.

Banned! Because perfect song timing!XD (play this to alive by black eyed peas)

Banned because... Night... Day...

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned because... Fluttershy!!!

*Hugs*

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned because... All the Kindness!

f40kn7.png

Banned because... Flutterbat!!!

*Hugs and gives a apple.*

f40kn7.png

Banned because... *Back hugs Hash and holds out a lighter.*

f40kn7.png

Banned because... Kiss and make up you two...

f40kn7.png

(edited)

Banned because now you've upgraded from hugs to kisses? Celestia help us all...

And... and...

I'm not even going to say anything.

Banned for ninja.

That is all.

All.

*Puffs on pipe*

Edited by Rainblow Hash

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Banned because... I don't see kissing... or touching hooves.

f40kn7.png