The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned for knowing such

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned for skyrim, Legend of Zelda, Minecraft and Pokemon

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because I like 3 of the 4

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

banned for not liking all 4

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for waffles?

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for eating waffles at night

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because yes

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUHgN0Pq1U

Edited by Frozen FlashDrive

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for not responding to my ban with 

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because I don't do FNAF

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because you take that poke-human as a bad thing.

Edited by The Snowy Mystery

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.