The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i don't want to battle you right now D: Your teams are TOO good...sorry.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz i really want to sleep...but i'm suffering from insonia x.x

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned for being totally awesome! Sorry Kyoshi  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Banned cuz i don't know how to answer back to the pokeball game...i think any answer i give will end in my anxiety levels getting higher :(

EDIT: Because, something i have a hard time with facing is mensioned in one of the more resent posts...

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for King Sombre avatar :o

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause.

18daj3087iefhpng.png

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cuz i don't know where that screenshot is from! but i'm guessing its from undertale

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cause.

"James: Now let's see how bad this ending sucks.

Kyle: *singing and playing guitar*

You have accomplished

the mission.

You are the very prevailer

that protect right

and justice.

I would express my sincere. 

thanks to you

Take good rest !

General Kawasaki

James: Get back behind the couch.

Kyle: He's the Angry Video Game Nerd."

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cuz lol xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for being a Blank Flank

(welcome to the Forums btw)

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned because ironically my avatar is a blank flank

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned cuz i don't like being too sensitive to make friends here :( i hope i can get past that one day...

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned because i know how that is...

• Brohoof 1