Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, Dusksud said:

Banned because I don't want to think about ponies like that... But yet again, I can get lewd so I guess it's only fair. ;)

Banned for having lewd thoughts about our Pony Supermodel, and not respecting her purity and innocence...

(edited)
1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for having lewd thoughts about our Pony Supermodel, and not respecting her purity and innocence...

Banned because I was having lewd thoughts about humans and not pones... :huh: More specifically male humans... :catface:

Edited by Dusksud
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dusksud said:

Banned because I was having lewd thoughts about humans and not pones... :huh: More specifically male humans... :catface:

Well not banned for that, especially given you have one who no doubt has similar thoughts about yourself. but being a supermodel doesn't have to imply erotic thoughts...

(That said, @Alexshy has some rather, erm, suggestive literature about our yellow pone)

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well not banned for that, especially given you have one who no doubt has similar thoughts about yourself. but being a supermodel doesn't have to imply erotic thoughts...

(That said, @Alexshy has some rather, erm, suggestive literature about our yellow pone)

Well not banned for having a good point. Though I'm used to people making some sort of connection between models and intercourse.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dusksud said:

Well not banned for having a good point. Though I'm used to people making some sort of connection between models and intercourse.

Banned for promoting this view then (although most supermodels are so ultra-skinny I don't find them attractive at all; badly in need of a sammich.)

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for promoting this view then (although most supermodels are so ultra-skinny I don't find them attractive at all; badly in need of a sammich.)

Banned because I wasn't... :confused: I was only saying that most people seem to have that point if view. I don't even like girls so I don't feel attracted to supermodels... :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TBD said:

Banned for being to dark to see :pout:

Banned because, given how often you ninja on here, it is hardly reasonable for you to complain about others being in the shadows...

Just now, Nsxile said:

Banned because turn the brightness settings up :derp:

Banned for ironic ninja'ing

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because it's not ninja'ing if it doesn't make you edit your original post :P

Banned for secretly editing your posts. ¬_¬

• Brohoof 1