Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

13 minutes ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Banned because I already said “Tennis balls are BANNED,” did I not?

Banned because you didn't ban the user above you in your previous post though :crackle:

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned for forgetting to ban...

Banned for staying in the same position and staring at the moon for the past few days :P 

23 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

That’s because Tennis balls are BANNED here. Remember what happened when you brought them in here when Mako was around?

08ECD035-8677-400E-8D16-7A79C9A4F094.gif.16888fb474c1579e939effc846f39092.gif

Banned for using infinite tennis balls...

And because this guy is sick and tired of walls:

tenor.png

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, CypherKirin said:

Banned because Luna is worthy of worship :D

Unbanned because you're not wrong... But banned for the suddenly turning into a cute Kirin :o

29 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Unbanned because you're not wrong... But banned for the suddenly turning into a cute Kirin :o

Banned for objecting to cute kirin (but honestly, I have had this for a while so should at least use it for my profile pic at some point :) )

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Eren Jaeger said:

Banned because I ain’t seen it before

Unbanned because neither have I.

20 hours ago, CypherKirin said:

Banned for objecting to cute kirin (but honestly, I have had this for a while so should at least use it for my profile pic at some point :) )

Banned because I wasn't objecting to cute kirin (I like it)... Just the sudden change :crackle:

1 hour ago, Nsxile said:

Unbanned because neither have I.

Banned because I wasn't objecting to cute kirin (I like it)... Just the sudden change :crackle:

Banned for banning sudden change! :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, CypherKirin said:

Banned because nobody expects the Caballian Inquisition...

Banned for editing out the actual punch line

• Brohoof 1

You're unbanned, and so are you, and you, and you, and ALL that came before me! Because none shall be banned before me! And I'll ban myself to cement my decision, and if you disagree, then you're banned too! ...Which is retroactively undone, because I can't ban others while I'm banned, so I guess you're all unbanned. All except for me. You know why?

Cause I had my tray table up. And my seat back in the full upright position! Had my tray table up. And my seat back in the full upright position!

B)

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

You're unbanned, and so are you, and you, and you, and ALL that came before me! Because none shall be banned before me! And I'll ban myself to cement my decision, and if you disagree, then you're banned too! ...Which is retroactively undone, because I can't ban others while I'm banned, so I guess you're all unbanned. All except for me. You know why?

Cause I had my tray table up. And my seat back in the full upright position! Had my tray table up. And my seat back in the full upright position!

B)

Banned for writing in white text... :crackle:But ultra unbanned for birthday wishes and unbanning everyone :yay:

18 hours ago, CypherKirin said:

Banned for not providing a funnier punchline.

Banned because