Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The war is upon us

dashian500

@Guirdann I'm completely fine with what you did. lol

Thanks and sorry again anyway. Normaly I always let everyone put thier one reaction because it's more interesting. But this time it was really needed
  • Brohoof 1

Ello...just wondering if I could join?...herez my Oc bellow.

Name: Mysterium

Race: A special Pony

Cutie mark: none

Power/abilities: -combat skills- master weapon and magic weapon user (certain magic weapons though -limited-)... as in guns, blades, polearms...etc, master martial arts, and master high tech machinery engineering and user. (basically a ninja ya know)

-body abilities- CyberOrganic> Made of hard elements (black covered metal alloys hard as titanium) that can serve as armor, regenerate, create other elements, and form into versatile weaponry and other types of teched objects....

Made with cybernetic magnet energized body systems that can carry high voltages of volts, hot gased plasma, other types of energy and elements such as water, nitrogen, calcium etc of whatever his large high teched power source creates for (its called a star core) or manipulate electromagnet or magic fields...

Also made of skin covering all the cyber stuff ... its tougher than an average pony's flesh and skin (x2 tougher)

And because of these things...Mysterium gets extra robotic strength, speed, energy control and no need to breath.

Description: A pony with appearances and curves to a slim mare, snout shape is between a stallion and a mare, royal purple and flawless, including long partly wild mane and tail, darker purple hair... almost like black, front hair only covers half of Mysterium's face sweeping to the right eye, sharp parallel rambus black eye shadows, thin pitch black lips, bright amber irises... and fairly large sharp teeth.

Backstory: Others only see as a cloaked pony without much of detail.... now being called Mysterium... (mysterious pony)... also known for frightening simple citizens without effort or helping out running military operations , anyone troubled and natural disasters at night around equastria solo style. Gender is unknown due to no close up info, Also >considered< to be a earth pony or a monster (lack of flight and no horn).

Other: Cloths being worn today- black body glove up to the neck, orange hoof armor (their thick braces made of Tungsten carbide that covers all fours -whole-) a tan shreaded-edged cloak that covers Mysterium's whole body, except Mysterium's head and hooves (includes a hood... which of course always on and shading Mysterium's face completely)

If its toomuch then ill be glad to have it lowered down a notch.

Ello...just wondering if I could join?...herez my Oc bellow.

Name: Mysterium

Race: A special Pony

Cutie mark: none

Power/abilities: -combat skills- master weapon and magic weapon user (certain magic weapons though -limited-)... as in guns, blades, polearms...etc, master martial arts, and master high tech machinery engineering and user. (basically a ninja ya know)

-body abilities- CyberOrganic> Made of hard elements (black covered metal alloys hard as titanium) that can serve as armor, regenerate, create other elements, and form into versatile weaponry and other types of teched objects....

Made with cybernetic magnet energized body systems that can carry high voltages of volts, hot gased plasma, other types of energy and elements such as water, nitrogen, calcium etc of whatever his large high teched power source creates for (its called a star core) or manipulate electromagnet or magic fields...

Also made of skin covering all the cyber stuff ... its tougher than an average pony's flesh and skin (x2 tougher)

And because of these things...Mysterium gets extra robotic strength, speed, energy control and no need to breath.

Description: A pony with appearances and curves to a slim mare, snout shape is between a stallion and a mare, royal purple and flawless, including long partly wild mane and tail, darker purple hair... almost like black, front hair only covers half of Mysterium's face sweeping to the right eye, sharp parallel rambus black eye shadows, thin pitch black lips, bright amber irises... and fairly large sharp teeth.

Backstory: Others only see as a cloaked pony without much of detail.... now being called Mysterium... (mysterious pony)... also known for frightening simple citizens without effort or helping out running military operations , anyone troubled and natural disasters at night around equastria solo style. Gender is unknown due to no close up info, Also >considered< to be a earth pony or a monster (lack of flight and no horn).

Other: Cloths being worn today- black body glove up to the neck, orange hoof armor (their thick braces made of Tungsten carbide that covers all fours -whole-) a tan shreaded-edged cloak that covers Mysterium's whole body, except Mysterium's head and hooves (includes a hood... which of course always on and shading Mysterium's face completely)

If its toomuch then ill be glad to have it lowered down a notch.

Well if you get in don't be surprised if you meet a certain scientists that theorized some of your equipment, if that can match your backstory

(edited)

Oh...I almost forgot to give proof about my weapons...may I? (just the separate weapons... one is a magic sword...other is my braces(their cyber)....also that should be all I forgot)

Edited by DarkMagnet857

I need someone to message Omar for me let him know I'm waiting on him to reply I'm still getting 502 when I try to message

Sorry if it's taken a long time, I've just been gone for a while today. I can't post at the moment since I'm really tired so I'll probably post tomorrow morning. Once again, sorry.