Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The war is upon us

dashian500

Seems to be very slow this week... hope this doesn't die down.

Sorry I was busy. Want to bring this back together.

imagine.... The cyborg pony meet the mad magical theorist.

(edited)

hehe.... well I wouldn't call Mysterium a cyborg since he is born naturaly like that... but thx for coming around.

Edited by DarkMagnet857

Two things darkmagnet please you their person right now you're using a mix of third and and first and it's really messing with my head

Guridian were not at the boat yet please edit your post accordingly

Two things darkmagnet please you their person right now you're using a mix of third and and first and it's really messing with my head

Guridian were not at the boat yet please edit your post accordingly

Done!!

Awesome imma gonna wait till the others post

You better hope G.S will still be distracted until Grell begins to explain things because he can be really annoying when want to know something or diplomatic it depends.

Yeah Ik

Darkmagnet please use compleat sentences and at least somewhat propor English because having trouble understanding your posts and if I can't understand them then I can't work with them to make a better story

(edited)

Lol. The irony...

By the way when are we going to go to the boat and start the adventure? Also why are gold, steel and grell constantly at eachothers throats?

(Quite Literally)

Edited by DesertNight

Lol. The irony...

By the way when are we going to go to the boat and start the adventure? Also why are gold, steel and grell constantly at eachothers throats?

(Quite Literally)

Because even if he his one of the greatest mind of the centetury Gold think like a butterfly that have too much conviction in his values and he his too distracted to realize what his happening aroud him. He is always too implicated in what he think is worth his interest and forget all the rest, as an example he doesn't even know what he is doing for a living. So imagine what happen when two off the biggest criminals pony are asked by the princess to lead the most important mission to save equestria of a war.

And think about Thus both steel and grell are as far as Anthony knows mass murderers that have no respect for life

And yes we're supposed to be heading for the boat

You can continue the story G.S follow. I'll allow you to take control of my character while he is in this kind of follow mod until he find something more interesting or something knocks him out of this mode. But for now he will go wherever Grell's tail will go. And if you want him to follow an other pony just put him in front of another moving point

You can continue the story G.S follow. I'll allow you to take control of my character while he is in this kind of follow mod until he find something more interesting or something knocks him out of this mode. But for now he will go wherever Grell's tail will go. And if you want him to follow an other pony just put him in front of another moving point

Ummmmmm... hi.

I've been wanting to RP, but haven't gotten any responses to any of my posts OOC; would you folks be interested?

Here's my OC, Dax:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dax-blackwater-r8460

Let me know if I'm able to join... or if I'm a Johnny-Come-Lately.

(Thank you.)