Hey there!

iwasneverhere

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I googled it 'Brony Forums' and thus, here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had instagram, and the friend that persuaded me to get instagram was at the time a brony so I became one, then I left the brony scene, and now I'm back!

Hello! My name is Alex! You can call me that, Watson (my main (mane?) nickname) or anything you want really. I was a brony for a long time, then I wasn't, then I realised that I missed it a lot. So here I am!

I'm gay, I'm 15 (16 on the 24th of July!) and I'm very nerdy. 

• Brohoof 11

Welcome greetings salutations my good friend, we are glad to have you here! We hope you enjoy your time within our wonderful community and befriend many of our fantastic members. Have fun and explore! :D 

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy fun pony times here =)=)=)=)=)=) with the happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many happy pony people =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) here and enjoy this pony community =)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=) *hug =)=)=)

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

post-311.png

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:) im always here if you need help or just want to talk :3

huh... I turn 16 the 7th of july :yay:

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 6

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

sig-3827031.post-311.png

hey! welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:) im always here if you need help or just want to talk :3

huh... I turn 16 the 7th of july :yay:

Thankyou! I might take you up on that at some point, but I think I'm alright for the time being! (I'll try to remember to, my memory is terrible :D) Hey! I'm 17 days younger then you :P

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) Welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy fun pony times here =)=)=)=)=)=) with the happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many happy pony people =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) here and enjoy this pony community =)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=) *hug =)=)=)

Hehe, thankyou! Nice to meet you too! So do I! *hugs*

Welcome greetings salutations my good friend, we are glad to have you here! We hope you enjoy your time within our wonderful community and befriend many of our fantastic members. Have fun and explore!  :D

Thankyou! I'm glad to be here! I hope I enjoy my time too, and I really hope I make friends! :D

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome, @anothergayteenager! It's great to have you here in this forum and I hope you have an awesome time here. :squee: If you need anything, you can always PM any member here if you'd like. :kindness:

Hello and thank-you! It's great to be here, I hope I have a pretty awesome time as well! :D I'll probably take you up on that :D 

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hey Alex! I just wanted to say hello, and say that I'm a really new Brony. I've been a Brony for about a month, and I've thouroughly enjoyed every second of it!

Hey there! Being new is great, isn't it? So much to discover! 

Hello there and welcome to the forums. it is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Hello! It's great to be here :D I hope I make friends too, it'd be nice to have a group of close friends who are also bronies :D

Edited by anothergayteenager
  • Brohoof 5

post-33815-0-03955200-1433559238.jpg

Welcome to the forums fellow nerd! (I say that because I'm nerdy as well) :) :) :)  :) so glad you are here. I love meeting new friends! Remember you can PM me or anypony here if you have a question or just feel like chatting!

Hope to see you around the forums

~Cheers~ 

Here is a Welcome song just For you! 

• Brohoof 4

sig-33815.dRmZze2.jpg

You can always PM me if you would like to talk! 

Follow me on Twitter @radjwilliam 

Welcome to the forums fellow nerd! (I say that because I'm nerdy as well) :) :) :)   :) so glad you are here. I love meeting new friends! Remember you can PM me or anypony here if you have a question or just feel like chatting!

Hope to see you around the forums

~Cheers~ 

Here is a Welcome song just For you! 

Hehe, thankyou! Nice to meet a fellow nerd :P I'm glad to be here, and I also love meeting new friends! I'll remember that :D Thankyou for the song :3

• Brohoof 4

Hi Alex, and welcome to the forums!  :yay:

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;)

I'm 21 and bisexual in case you wanted to know  :P

*Hugs*  :blush:

warmth_by_daikaluff-d6o15bi.png

• Brohoof 4

sig-33560.sig-33560.SFwMsPK.png

The Magic of Honesty

sig-3778471.paper_pony__jackie_tradEEe_b

Hey, hun~ Nice to see you here. We have a big LGBT community here, even if it's not completely organized. ^ x ^; But my birthday is only a few days away from yours! (18th)

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - Art, Writing, Music!

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - Roleplaying!

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - Life advice!

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - Sweet, Sweet Debate!

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help.

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hiya Alex, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3811952.sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hiya Alex, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

Hello, and thank-you very much! It's great to be here, and I feel so welcomed already! I hope so to, and I will :D

Hey, hun~ Nice to see you here. We have a big LGBT community here, even if it's not completely organized. ^ x ^; But my birthday is only a few days away from yours! (18th)

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - Art, Writing, Music!

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - Roleplaying!

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - Life advice!

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - Sweet, Sweet Debate!

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help.

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

Hello! That's cool, I'll fit right in then :D Cool! I'll make sure to wish you happy birthday :3

Hi Alex, and welcome to the forums!   :yay:

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!   :squee:

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  

I'm 21 and bisexual in case you wanted to know  

*Hugs*  

Thankyou! I hope so too :3 That's cool, we should get along fine then ;3

Hi! Hope you meet a lot of friends and add ME if you want to  :D

Same! I will then!

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!   :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  

Thank-you! :D So do I! 

Edited by anothergayteenager
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...