searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

Cool. I don't know if has gone yet, but just to let y'all know, he asked me to RP his OC, Paisley. I'mma say she was in the tent, too.

I'm going to wait a few hours for @Littlecandylulu903 to reply, but if she doesn't, I'mma just assume she was in the tent, too. I can always edit, after all.

Oh. Crap. Left for a day for stress relief vacation, and, uh...

ooh ye. It's too late now, but Jellal didn't actually post a "getting lost in the woods post"... I guess I'll continue on as if he did?

@AspenSwift

Im just going to assume that im with the Explorer ponies? If thats ok with you aspen because you only named two ponies out of the group.

That's a really good idea!  I didn't think about that, but it could totally work.

So, who's where?

Um, Traveler and I are returning from a trip, I think Blitz, Peregrine, and Paisley are chillin', and I'm not sure what Sparkle and that bunch are up to.

• Brohoof 2

Um, Traveler and I are returning from a trip, I think Blitz, Peregrine, and Paisley are chillin', and I'm not sure what Sparkle and that bunch are up to.

I think Night will bump into you and Traveler. Seems most fitting, I'll be sparse on the details tough since I don't know the specifics. 

I think Night will bump into you and Traveler. Seems most fitting, I'll be sparse on the details tough since I don't know the specifics. 

That sounds fine!  

@@AspenSwift,

Can Blitz have met Sylvia Lance? I want her to start sucking up to the big brains of teh operation.

Sure!  And I think I have her down as Sylvia Lace, but that may be a mistake on my part

Oh, and @@ForthEorl, I noticed in the RP that you included my name in talking to Sylvia.  As far as I know, Sylvia is an NPC, and I don't claim her :) I guess that means that you or anyone could talk to her without a different RPer having to control her speech or actions.  I think that we should make a rule that any characters that aren't claimed by anyone can be used by anyone at will.  Such characters could be Sylvia, the "leader of the operation," or a friend of Aspen's, Ocean Moon.  If your pony needs to talk or do something with another character, than they can without applying for a whole new OC.

Does that make sense?  Probably not.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@AspenSwift,

Thanks... can you make a character profile for her, so I have something to reference off of her character?

And this is a question that I really don't mind if you say no to-- can Blitz have started attending the meetings of the higher-ups?

Edit: Heck, if Sharp is leading construction, he probably attends.

Edited by Little Red

Hey, so we're a couple days away from Jellal returning, and he left off in pretty much the middle of some interactions with me. (My bad.) Since the RP isn't moving too quickly, I'mma just stay back and wait for him to come back before I post. :D

@@AspenSwift,

Thanks... can you make a character profile for her, so I have something to reference off of her character?

And this is a question that I really don't mind if you say no to-- can Blitz have started attending the meetings of the higher-ups?

Edit: Heck, if Sharp is leading construction, he probably attends.

I'll work on one!

And sure she can, but she might need a reason.  If need be, she can just sneak in.

Name: Sylvia Lace

Race (Unicorn, Pegasi, Earth Pony, or other): Unicorn

Male/Female: Female

Looks: Light grey coat that reflects the sun, giving it a shimmery glow.  Short mane with streaks of darker grey and very light pink.

Personality: Seems very hard and uncaring, but is very reasonable and takes all matters into account when making important decisions.  She is always working for the greater good of the majority.

Cutie Mark: A stone, which symbolizes her ability to support others in making their own lives better

Special Powers ("none" is okay, and nothing too OP) No "Special powers," but is the leader of the new civilization.  She has power equivalent to the princesses 

Spouse/Children: none

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land: Princess Celestia wanted to have a leader who could make the decision that may not always be the most popular, but needs to be done.  

So, if anyone needs to use Sylvia, feel free.  I claim no rights to her alone.

(edited)

Name: Sky Streak

Race: Pegasus

Looks: Blue fur with brown mane and tail. He has green eyes. He is about the size of Big Mac.

Personality: Sky is normally calm and collected but he if he gets mad he can get quite violent. He will do anything to protect those he cares about. He loves books and is a big fan of Daring Do.

Cutie mark: A black cloud that signifies his ability to work with clouds.

Powers: He has a limited ability to draw nearby clouds closer without touching them.

Family: He is single and has no children.

Why he was chosen: He was chosen because of his build and his cloud ability.

Edited by macnor
  • Brohoof 1

Looks: Blue fur with brown mane and tail. He has green eyes. He is about the size of Big Mac.

Personality: Sky is normally calm and collected but he if he gets mad he can get quite violent. He will do anything to protect those he cares about. He loves books and is a big fan of Daring Do.

Powers: He has a limited ability to draw nearby clouds closer without touching them.

Approved!  Glad to have some weather ponies on the team :)

@@AspenSwift,

Hey, Ocean is a physical pony... Right?  

I'm assuming you're asking if Ocean is actually a real pony and not like an imaginary friend of Aspen's.  In that case, yes, Ocean is a friend of Aspen who has a love for adventuring.  The two were making their way back to the town, when they were "bumped into" :) hope that clears things up a bit!

Gosh dang, I just made a fifteen-minute long post and it turns out it didn't get posted.  I am so done.

So how do you think I should jump in? Arrive on my own boat or already be there?

If I were you, I'd make a post about your OC doing something, but at the same time recapping some backstory on your character and how he got there and what he did.  For example,

"As Sky trotted down the road, he thought about how crazy this all was.  Just over two weeks ago, he was on a ship, sailing on the ocean, and now here?  It seemed fantastical.  But he was determined to create a new life here; a life away from all of the trouble he got into back in Equestria.  Here, he could start over."

Of course, I know nothing about your OC's backstory, so you'd have to make that all up yourself ;)

Just have fun with it, and make a character that can come to life!

Gosh dang, I just made a fifteen-minute long post and it turns out it didn't get posted.  I am so done.

If I were you, I'd make a post about your OC doing something, but at the same time recapping some backstory on your character and how he got there and what he did.  For example,

"As Sky trotted down the road, he thought about how crazy this all was.  Just over two weeks ago, he was on a ship, sailing on the ocean, and now here?  It seemed fantastical.  But he was determined to create a new life here; a life away from all of the trouble he got into back in Equestria.  Here, he could start over."

Of course, I know nothing about your OC's backstory, so you'd have to make that all up yourself ;)

Just have fun with it, and make a character that can come to life!

OK thanks for the info.

This is hilarious. I have an OC called Skylar Streak. XD Great minds think alike, huh?

OK thanks for the info.

No problem :)

This is hilarious. I have an OC called Skylar Streak. XD Great minds think alike, huh?

Huh, weird.

• Brohoof 1

@@Ochre_Dust

It's going to take me another day to type up a good post. :( I want to make my next post right, but I (in RL) know next to nothing about businesses and stuff. I'm studying up a bit on it, but yeah. It'll take me a bit.

(edited)

i'm trying to figure out how the royal gurad work but it always ends up being they bunch of failures or going into headcannon turf have any ideas 

Edited by Bill_theBrohny