Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Christmas in July

SixShooterOutlaw

As much as I love the holiday season, I have never done any Christmas in July. It has never crossed my mind, but hey, I may start this year, I will watch the Polar Express again, I love that movie. :P

Many businesses seem to like the Christmas in July thing though, they often have big sales around here for just that occasion. 

• Brohoof 1

As much as I love the holiday season, I have never done any Christmas in July. It has never crossed my mind, but hey, I may start this year, I will watch the Polar Express again, I love that movie. :P

Many businesses seem to like the Christmas in July thing though, they often have big sales around here for just that occasion. 

The Hallmark channel is doing a Christmas in July thing this year! I'll be dvr-ing some of the movies!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

The Hallmark channel is doing a Christmas in July thing this year! I'll be dvr-ing some of the movies!  :lol:

That sounds fun. :3 Really the biggest problem with celebrating Christmas in July for me personally is the weather. July is usually a warm and humid month here while December is quite cold and  that is one of my favorite things about that time. :) It being hot and humid makes a bit more complicated .:P

• Brohoof 1

That sounds fun. :3 Really the biggest problem with celebrating Christmas in July for me personally is the weather. July is usually a warm and humid month here while December is quite cold and  that is one of my favorite things about that time. :) It being hot and humid makes a bit more complicated . :P

The heat is one of the best reasons to do Christmas in July!  ^_^  Because thinking of Christmas and watching all those movies with snow in them takes your mind off the heat!  :D

• Brohoof 1

If only celebrating the winter solstice in summer could bring about the winter solstice itself, but alas it doesn't work that way... So I don't really understand the point. But I'm all for pretty lights, decorated spruces, and candy canes! Oh and gingerbread cookies. OMG. Those are like too good. xD

• 8 years later...