Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name 1 difference between your Christmas this year to last Christmas?

Reecejackox

Last Christmas I was unhappy,working part time (I don't remember if i was off/working on Christmas last year)

This Christmas-I am happier, I have a new job :) (full time)

Edited by ponnyye

This Christmas, I didn't do anything on Christmas Eve and am not doing much on Christmas Day. And yet, far more than last year, many people wished me merry Christmas. 

Well honestly I relised it really is better to give then receive.

i know that but this Christmas it just really hit me more then usual. I loved watching all family togeather and everyone opening presents.

Christmas time makes me so happy. :fluttershy:

I was threatened to be fired right before this Christmas I was last year. But I’m now in a hired position then all of those people who got me in that bad spot last year. Now I’m thriving while that business is going under. Karma says hi. 

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

This was my first Christmas with my newest daughter and my first without my (late) grandpa, who was a fixture of every Christmas since I was born. Otherwise things have followed the same general course, with many of the same joys and pitfalls typically associated with Christmas in my life. My brother-in-law brought the obligatory cold to my house and passed it around two days before Christmas, but he pretty much manages to do that every year; one of his amazing ‘talents’ I guess. I’m making the most of it though and making him the antagonist in a Christmas story I’m now writing. I’m still celebrating Christmas and will continue to do so well into January and possibly February. This is how we do it around here.

• Excited 1