private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

@@, @@Illiad Easle, @@Yoshikupo

"Hugo, with all due respect, you sound like the stereotypical arrogant rich-kid prick, but you have a very valid point. We need someone who can interact with the commonfolk. I sure as hell can't, not with a wanted poster of my face posted around every corner. Now let's talk when we're inside, I don't want to risk that beast finding us before we're ready," Agravain said to the ever-growing group.

Chain: wakes up "ok so what did I miss...how's the new guy?" he asked the group

Banner: "he's some sort of right kid prick that was stalking us" she explains

Chain "That's not creepy at all" Chain looks around "there's ether a animal or another stalker in that bush" Chain points to eyes that go away when he says that "that's weird"

@@Yoshikupo,@@Jellal Fernandes, @,

"With all due respect, Which honestly is not very much, I think Chain or Banner would be good people to interact with the populous, and Midnight and I have pull with authority figures, like the guard."

I turn to speak to Agravain "I am not sure we can trust this guy, He just shows up out of nowhere and happens to know about the people in our party and people we weren't even aware of."

I dismount Midnight, moving towards the invisible wall, searching for an entrance.

"Look, Agravain, I trust you about as far as I could throw you, but you are the one who knows what the're doing here, the rest of us are just along for the ride, so I will follow your lead. If you think he is worthy to join us then I'll allow it. This is your quest after all."  

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle@@Yoshikupo, @,

"Do I trust the guy? No, but he knows something more about this place I think, he doesn't seem like too much of a threat, although I can't judge a book by it's cover, he could have killed one of us had he not mentioned his arrival, so that's not why he's here, and he has a valid point about our group, you look menacing, and Chain and Banner seem somewhat awkward, plus, he sounds rich. We don't have to trust the guy to work with him," Agravain whispered to The Black Knight.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

@@Jellal Fernandes,@@Yoshikupo, @,

"Alright, I will tolerate him, for now. But I will smack him if he gets on my nerves, I have dealt with enough stuffy nobles to recognize one, I doubt he would be good in a real fight, he is a sneaky backstabber if I ever saw one."

I turn my scepter senses on the door, shadows pooling around my hand and spreading across the wall.

"I should be able to find the door soon enough."

Blitz shook his head. "No. I was just a bit curious." He said. "I haven't really been in a group before, so I'm not used to being called that. Just know that you can call me master, but I view you as an equal." The neko then smiled gently, hoping to comfort Shana.

As Gale exited the forest. she noticed a small group and she silently observed them, curious as to what they would do. It's not like she could communicate with them anyway.

"An Equal?" She blushed heavily when Blitz said this. Most people tend to look down on her, but maybe this person is different from the rest. Or maybe it's just because he's a Neko like her. When she spotted a Dargon flying out from the forest, she froze in place. Not wanting to move. "D-D-Dra-Dragon."

Banner starts stabbing the wall in different places to try and find the door

Chain: sits and watches the group knowing that it would not take much longer with everyone looking for it at the same time "Banner doesn't trust you by the way, would kill you if you did anything bad to the group, I don't even need to confirm it with her I just know" he said to the new Stalker  

Blitz nodded slightly and smiled. The neko then glanced at the dragon and gave a low whistle. "It's ok. She's a friend." He said.

Gale's ear plates twitched and she dove to the ground and made her way to Blitz and Shana. As she neared the two, she glanced at Shana curiously and gave a low purr.

@@Illiad Easle

A sudden scream in the distance slowly grew louder as a grayish dot grew larger in the sky. After impacting a tree not far from the group, Slaith fell to the ground with a 'whump,' landing face first, causing his helmet to fall off his shoulders and roll to the feet of someone's horse.

"ouch..." "Oh sorry, excuse me, but could you give me a hand here? Some stupid monster chucked me half across the forest, and I must say I feel quite dizzy~"

The suit of armor over by the tree shakily stood up and then leaned on it's trunk, revealing that it was empty.

@@clockwork24,

Midnight Star approaches the empty, but animate, suit of armor.

"Amazing, so much like Sir, and yet... how does a bound soul get dizzy? You must be new!"

Realizing his manners, "Oh, sorry about that, you are just so different than what I've seen before. I can't exactly give you a hand, as I lack those, but I could give you a hoof." he extends his right foreleg towards the hollow armor, I am Midnight Star, who were you?" 

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle

"Thank you kind, erm, horse I suppose..." The knight grabbed the hoof and pulled himself upright, his helmet still on the ground. "My name is Slandarin Gorbag, though I simply go by Slaith. I've actually been at this haunting business a while now, with my soul on lease from Death himself~"

He popped his back into place, then picked up his helmet, brushing off the dirt before gently placing it back where it belonged, concealing the fact that he was dead. Looking around and seeing the rest of the group, he curiously asked, "So what are you all doing out in the woods this far? I'd assume it's either got something to do with that dragon, or this huge tower, right?"

Edited by clockwork24

Blitz nodded slightly and smiled. The neko then glanced at the dragon and gave a low whistle. "It's ok. She's a friend." He said.

Gale's ear plates twitched and she dove to the ground and made her way to Blitz and Shana. As she neared the two, she glanced at Shana curiously and gave a low purr.

She tried to keep a forced smile on her face but she was still very nervous around a dragon. "Um. Hi, I've never met a dragon before. M-my name is Shanallot Windbreaker. What's your name?" She was fidgeting with her fingers as she spoke. Anyone with a brain could see she was nervously scared. The only stories she knew of dragons was of the large destructive ones from old story books, so she did not know how a smaller dragon would act. So she tried to make a good first impression.

@@clockwork24,

"I like you, you're much less annoying than Hugo over there. Here, you should probobly speak to Agravain, he's the one that's in charge of all this right now." 

Midnight starts walking back to the rest of the group.

My shadows spread further across the tower, revealing the pattern of stones on the wall, but no doorway yet.

"It looks like the door is hidden twice, invisible and blended with the stones of the wall."

This could take a while.

(edited)

Gale tilted her head and moved closer to Shana. She then sniffed the neko, before gently nuzzling into her fur. "My name is Gale." She said.

Blitz laughed a bit and smiled. "She likes you." He said. "We've been traveling together for a bit after I stopped some overzealous adventures from killing her."

The dragoness glanced at Tempest and smirked. "It's about time you found a love interest. Anyway, I saw some people not to far from here."

Edited by Drago Ryder

Gale tilted her head and moved closer to Shana. She then sniffed the neko, before gently nuzzling into her fur. "My name is Gale." She said.

Blitz laughed a bit and smiled. "She likes you." He said. "We've been traveling together for a bit after I stopped some overzealous adventures from killing her."

The dragoness glanced at Tempest and smirked. "It's about time you found a love interest. Anyway, I saw some people not to far from here."

Shanallot let out a small cry as Gale started to touch her, it was highly unexpected. Her blush only became deeper as Gale started speaking. "L-l-l-love? It's no-n-n-othing like that. Don't jump to conclusions like that." She pulled a staff from her side and cast a Teleportation spell which landed her in a high branch of a nearby tree. "Don't surprise me like that Gale. And don't touch me like that either. It's... its, inappropriate."

Gale laughed a bit a nodded. "Sorry about that. I was just joking around." She said, before glancing at Blitz. "So, are we going to go investigate that group?"

Blitz sighed and facepalmed. "Yes, but please try not to scare away Shana again. She'll be joining us on our little adventure." He said, before glancing at said neko. "That is, if you're still interested. By the way, Gale is more or less the scout of the group, seeing as he no one would expect a dragon to be a member of a party."

Gale laughed a bit a nodded. "Sorry about that. I was just joking around." She said, before glancing at Blitz. "So, are we going to go investigate that group?"

Blitz sighed and facepalmed. "Yes, but please try not to scare away Shana again. She'll be joining us on our little adventure." He said, before glancing at said neko. "That is, if you're still interested. By the way, Gale is more or less the scout of the group, seeing as he no one would expect a dragon to be a member of a party."

"Of course I'll still join you on your quest Master, as long as Gale never does that again. ~Hiss." She glared at the Dragon before jumping down out of the tree and running to Blitz's side. "So you said something about another group? It's always wise to travel in groups when going outside a city. Lots of creatures live outside walls, and not all of them are friendly."

Chain: he saw the whole thing with the suit of armor and the horse then walked over "so we have another person eh? well I guess I will welcome you into are band of misfits, are band of hero misfits!" he said happily "well I mean were trying. but anyway my name is Chain the girl stabbing at the wall is banner were both half pony and from another world, your the second empty ghost armor person we have so what I said shouldn't be weird" he explained

Gale nodded slightly. "Yeah. I donly know what they were doing, but I figure I might as well tell you two." She said. "They aren't to far from here." With that, the dragoness walked into the forest and towards Agravian's group.

Blitz glanced at Shana and nodded. "We may as well see what they're up to." He said, before following Gale.

@@Yoshikupo,

I turn away from the wall, looking at Chain,

"What do you mean, second empty ghost armor person? are you saying that I am an empty ghost armor person? I am not a ghost."

I wonder how he drew that conclusion.

My shadows find an odd pattern of bricks in the wall, forming a rectangle.

"Guys, I think I found the door."

The shadows disperse as I walk to the rectangular section of bricks. 

Chain: Chain followed the black night "I meant you should be dead by now from being turned to stone for a thousand years which is weird, another reason I call our group a band of misfit hero's because were also trying to save the world" he said trying to shift conversation off the topic 

(I forgot I'm sorry I don't know why I thought that!)

Gale nodded slightly. "Yeah. I donly know what they were doing, but I figure I might as well tell you two." She said. "They aren't to far from here." With that, the dragoness walked into the forest and towards Agravian's group.

Blitz glanced at Shana and nodded. "We may as well see what they're up to." He said, before following Gale.

She followed Blitz along as he followed Gale. As they moved towards the forest, her nose picked up on some scents. And a very, very odd mix of them too. "I think I can smell those we are looking for, but I'm not sure about meeting them. They have an unusual mix of scents that I'm not familiar with or particularly fond of. I will respect your final choice, but I have a strange feeling about them."

@@Yoshikupo@@Illiad Easle,

"Anyways, thanks for the welcome, I suppose~ Being honest, that other guy with the taking horse sort of creeps me out... I've got this running deal with the reaper letting me stay in this suit of armor, and if he's not a ghost, then what is he? Well, My name is Slaith, what's yours?"

(edited)

Laughing now at the reaction to his presence, Hugo merely followed the group until the arrival of the dragon scout certainly cemented if not guaranteed his following of the curious party. As the unanimously elected "leader" disappeared into the nearly appeared door, Hugo followed ignoring the stares of his new companions. Before finally disappearing himself with the newly opened edifice, he couldn't help but notice some individuals slightly behind the group, keeping their location in mind. He nodded at the conversation, "Well now, this expedition gets ever more interesting. Let's see what we uncovered here! I am certain knowledge of great import are hidden behind the most often interesting of doors and that was no ordinary door!" Even if they are not as enlightened as I, they certainly know a place to be. Let the accolades and lost information reveal to us further the secret of the ancients!   Thought Hugo as he reflected on his party. 

Edited by Mr. Culpepper

Tempest nodded slightly. To be honest, he didn't like the scents coming off the group either, but his curiosity won out. Eventually, he and Gale exited the forest and looked over the surrounding area. "Well, this looks quite interesting." He muttered under his breath.