Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fantasy RP

The Narwhal Muffin

@Yoshikupo @Illiad Easle

Kyubi knew that this was a hard topic for both Gale and Midnight, and decided to move s bit farther away to give them some semblance of privacy. "I hope she knows what she's doing." She thought. The dark elf then noticed the two children spying on the black knight. "And what might you two be up to?"

@Yoshikupo @Illiad Easle

As each separate group went about their business, they were being watched from the shades by a group of at least two dark elves. The group near Kyubi's group conversed amongst themselves and gave said dark elf aprehensive glances.

@Child Of Darkness

Of course, at least one dark elf noticed Shana. One dark elf simply sauntered up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Say, what's a fine little cat like yourself doing here?" He asked. His breath hinted that he had a bit to much to drink and it didn't seem like he wanted to move.

(Hopefully this gets the ball rolling.)

@Drago Ryder

'Dumb drunken Elf. Personal space much? I could get this to work in my favour though.'

"I'm just passing through and thought I may as well have a little fun while I'm in town, if you see where I'm coming from. Say, you wouldn't be so kind as to buy a little cat like me a drink would you?" She spoke trying to sound seductive, something she can do rather well and also standing in a pose the showed off her figure. This drunk should fall for it.

@@Child Of Darkness, @@Drago Ryder,

Manipulation on not wanting to pay? This girl is alright. She looked at Rachel who she obviously started blushing a little from the comment before but that wouldn't get in her way because she was used to it with Chain "P.S. if that whole game Shana's playing makes the guy go to far, a fist will be in that guys face. Your welcome to join in if that happens" she jokes a little about the last statement but the first one was a strong truth "also the kitty talk gets annoying after a while...I promise you no man would ever go up to me to confess feelings, even when drunk, as they would be scared off by my tough exterior" she chuckled at a thought "In fact I bet some would think I'm a guard or something"

Kyubi noticed the glares a few of the dark elves were shooting her way. "We should be careful while we're here. Something isn't right." She er he breath. "I'll walk away slowly, and if they follow me, hide. I don't want any of you getting mixed up if things if all go south. If they don't follow me, then I'll see if I can get Edward a tux." The dark elf then slowly made her way away from the forge.

Apollo sighed as he looked at the clouds. "Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me later." He wonder what the others are doing." A small frown formed on the dragon's muzzle and he closed his eyes.

@Illiad Easle @Drago Ryder

Edited by Acnologia

@Yoshikupo @Child Of Darkness

The dark elf smiled slightly and didn't seem to be aware of what was going on. "Sure, and maybe we could get to know each other a bit better after that." He said, his hand trailing down her back.

Rachel nodded slightly and glanced at Banner, before nodding. "Yeah. I'll happily torture him a bit if he goes to far." She said, before giving a wicked grin. "That being said, Shana'll probably get to him first. Let's not tell Blitz about this, though."

@Acnologia @Illiad Easle

Two of the dark elves were about to follow Kyubi when they were stopped by the other two. "Not yet. We wait for the signal as planned." One whispered.

@Drago Ryder

Shana brushed the Elf's hand away from the lower half of her back, but gave him a suggestive look. "Now now, let's not rush. There'll be a chance for that later if you behave yourself. Good people get rewarded."

Shana sat on one of the many open Bar stools, intentionally using her tail to lift her skirt way too high before dropping it over the back of the stool. "Hey bartender? Would you mind telling me what's the strongest drink you've got here?"

Bartender: "Up for a challenge are you? I recently got a small supply of pure Dwarvern ale. Imported from the dwarvern capital way up north. You know how well they hold their drink, and this is what they use when they want to get drunk quick. Only a few elves here have been able to hold more than one of these. Normal asking price is 50 gold a half pint. But for someone cute like you I'll do a special discount. 20 gold for a half pint."

Shana turned back to the elf that agreed to buy her a drink. "Could I have this one? Please?"

@Child Of Darkness @Yoshikupo

The dark elf smiled and nodded. "Of course, my dear. Anything for you." He said, before glancing at the bar tender. "Half pint for the lady." He then put the gold on the counter. "That should also be enough for your friends, should the want any."

@Illiad Easle @Acnologia

Gale nodded and still waited for Midnight's answer. It had been bothering her ever since she learned of why he and the black knight were in this world.

The two dark elves from before broke off from ther group and began to follow Kyubi from the shadows, A plan had been formed, and they couldn't miss a single opportunity.

@Drago Ryder @Yoshikupo

"Thank you. So generous of you to pay for my friends too. Speaking of them, Banner!? Ratchel!? Come over here. Don't leave me all alone like this just because I made you blush a little. We're meant to be having fun together. Come up and get drink." Shana made a pouting face while waiting for her two friends. She didn't want to be left alone with this guy any longer than she had to.

"of course...I wouldn't leave you if there were free drinks involved" she said walking over to Shana and sat at a bar stool next to her "you know I thought you were going to be a mean nobly good kind of person, I am so glad you aren't" she looked at the drink brought from the bartender "if I say or do anything stupid, punish me when I'm not drunk because a sword to any region of the body hurts" she joked "so how wants to go first because I nominate myself"

(Sorry for the delay, I took a break from the forums for Thanksgiving with my familly.)

@@Drago Ryder,

It look quite a bit of effort by the smith but he managed to pound out all the dents and repair all the scratches in the armor. I phased back into it and we parted with but a nod, as I exited the building I noticed that Kyubi wasn't there. I turned to face Midnight, "Do you know where Kyubi went?"

@@Drago Ryder,  

Meanwhile...

Midnight took a while to think about Gale's question, "Well... I don't see why not. We have no idea what its current state is, it's been over two decades since we were last there. However, I think it would be fine for you to join us should the opportunity arise."

Midnight turned towards me, "I don't entirely know where she went, she said something about getting you some formal wear."

"Well... That is thoughtful of her. I know of someone who can get better use out of it than me. I just need to get a mask and gloves and the set will be complete."

(It's ok. I understand. :) )

@Illiad Easle

Gale smiled slightly and nodded. "Ok." She said. The dragoness was still a bit nervous, but she tried her best to hide it. She was also a bit curious as to what Kyubi was planning.

The dark elf smiled and nodded. "No problem, my dear. Enjoy."

Rachel wasn't really that much of a drinker and she didn't exactly trust the man paying for them. She then sat down next to Banner. "Count me in." She said.

Yang approached the kids from behind and put a hand on their shoulders. "Come on. Your friend and the dread are worried about you. They're probably at where they intended to go, anyway." She said, smiling gently. "If you come quietly, you both get a candy."

@Drago Ryder@Yoshikupo

"Not so fast Banner. First drink we all take down at the same time. Besides, I wanna see which one of us takes this the worst though I think I know the answer." Shana handed a glass of the Dwarven ale to Banner and Ratchel and picked up her own. "Group huddle girls. I'm gonna need you to have my back, I have no idea what this guy is gonna try and I intend to drink until I drop. So if I drop I need to trust that you two got my back. 3 2 1 drink."

Shana took her drink and tried to get it down in one, somewhat succeeding but only 3/4 of it. "Ahhh. Wow, now this has got a kick to it."

"ah, don't scare us like that" Tony said to Yang with a quick reaction "were not going even with candy being offered, I want to learn dark magic and I think The black night would gladly teach us if he could, I even had a whole deal in my head to purpose" "I think it might be a bad idea to purpose he teach us in his free time if he adopts us, I mean he's going on a adventure with a few others, plus we have no idea what he will do after as well" the two sit there "I think its worth a shot"

Banner took her drink and drank it gradually to completion "that was the best few seconds of me life" she said then waited a bit "I feel nothing...nope feel it now" she felt the way she did when she had the whiskey she had, times ten.

@Drago Ryder

Kyubi noticed two dark elves following her, but decided not to pay to much mind to it. She quickly ducked into a tailor and was able to find a tux for a six foot man with a skinny disposition. "Hopefully this works out well for Edward." She thought, before exiting the store and started to head back to the others,

@@Drago Ryder,

Agravain looked upon the Dragonslayer. "May peace and prosperity follow you wherever you tread, traveler," he said with a bow. He then swiveled around and continued down his path.

@@Illiad Easle,

"That will all be determined in due time. I propose we make a joint declaration of friendship. Also, I do not see this town's inhabitants rising from the dead in the near future, perhaps you all should settle here," Allendune said.

@@Yoshikupo

I looked about myself to see if I could find any other members of the group. I faintly heard the voices of two of the children from around the corner of the smith. Adopt them? That seems like a big jump, I've only just met them and I hardly have the means to support children. I don't even own property on this world.

@@Drago Ryder,

Meanwhile...

Midnight could tell that Gale was a bit nervous, he turned back to her. "Don't worry, I doubt it will be too bad there. Worst case scenario we abandon our old world as sad as that is. We still need to find the rest of the order, and having you along would make the adventure all the better."

@@Acnologia,

Meanwhile...

Slend noticed Kyubi making her way back towards them, he also noticed the suit. Well, that could be useful for keeping the sun away. She certainly is a thoughtful person.

@@Jellal Fernandes,  

Furthermore...

The shade nodded in agreement, "We will do our best to ensure that these people are not desecrated or defiled any further. We only want to live in peace, and we hope that this alliance can ensure that."

Blitz's ears twitched as a song, if you could call it that, played along with wind. It was a set of simple beats that seemed to replay repeatedly.. "Something isn't right." He thought, before running back towards the village.

Yang sighed. "Listen, I admire your aspiration to learn, but now isn't the best time. Maybe you could ask them after they have a chat with Heinrich." She said.

Yin looked back to the town. It hadn't taken her long to direct the dryad and child where they were supposed to go. "I wonder where Yang is." She thought.

Rachel smiled a bit and looked at her own glass. "Might as well." She thought, before tipping the glass. The drink burned as it went down her throat and caused her to enter a coughing fit.

The dark elf gave a light smirk as the girls drank. "Shouldn't be long now." He thought, as the song flowed through the village.

@Jellal Fernandes

Tobi smiled lightly and nodded. "As to you, dark wizard." He said. "Just remember this, one may be powerful, but many are invincible." With that, the dragon slayer faded into the earth.

@Acnologia @Illiad Easle

Gale blushed slightly and gave Midnight a slight nuzzle. "Thanks. I needed to hear that." She said. Her ear plates then flicked and her body tensed. She felt like she had heard that song before, but couldn't quite place it.

Two of the dark elves that placed themselves around the black knight and his group drew daggers while the palms of the other two glowed with magic.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder, @@Child Of Darkness,

"whoa, you ok?" Banner said coming to the aid of Rachel "I mean it was pretty strong, I can feel it as well and it already is numbing me" she says then hears something "what's that noise? I've been drunk enough to know that noise does not happen before shit goes down...you, do you know anything about this?" she said glaring at the man how offered them drinks and was already getting hostile from the drink

"fine..." Amy looked a little down "I say that he's right you know...do you here that?" Tony said looking around hearing the noise "sounds weird" the two got up "do you know about this or is this new to you as well?" He asked wonder about the safety of the town

@Drago Ryder

Shana managed to hold in a laugh at Rachel's inability to take down the drink. She patted her on the back to try and help her. "I had a feeling this might happen to you. You're not use to this are you?" The music sounds playing outside had caught Shana's attention. "Oh? Is something happening? I don't know of any festivals that happen this time of year." She too glared at the Elf that payed for them. "Well, what is going out there? Tell me quick or you'll be in a lot of trouble. And trust me, you don't want that." A mix of Shana's young appearance, the happy tone she said this in and how slow she spoke, set a very dark and intimidating aura around her.

@Drago Ryder @Illiad Easle

Kyubi noticed the four dark elves and drew her own dagger. "This can't be good." She thought to herself. The two groups were equal in numbers, but a large scale fight would draw to much attention and she don't know how well Edward, Midnight, or Gale could fight. "Hopefully the others are ok."

@Yoshikupo @Child Of Darkness

Rachel put her hand up and gave a slight smile. "It's ok. This s the first time I've actually drank." She said, before drifting into unconsciousness against Banner.

The dark elf shrugged. "I just merely bought a drink for you three. Of course, there may have been a little extra something to spice things up." He said, before standing. "It took effect sooner for your little friend for some reason, but it shouldn't be long before the dragon breath kicks in. A carriage has already been called for you three, so please do behave until you follow your friend into a temporary oblivion. After all, I, along with a few others, was given a task to collect your little group. The dragoness, knight, pony, and outcast are being taken care of as we speak."

(Dragon breath- a relaxant used on unruly prisoners commonly during transport that is found naturally on the islands in the blood sea, most notably Tojo)

@Drago Ryder

@Yoshikupo

'I see. So that's the case. I didn't drink all of mine so maybe I'll be able to stay up? I doubt it though. I'm not very happy about this though.

Shana stood from her stool, a bit shaky in the legs and walked next to the elf who poisoned them. She blinked, and her left eye went completely black and her iris started glowing green. "You attacked the wrong group of people!" Within a split second Shana's arm became enveloped in Dark Magic and was thrust through the stomach of the elf until her arm protruded from his back. She then leaned close and whispered into his ear. "You didn't expect to get out of this alive did you? Did you think I'd just sit idly by while poison seeps through my vains? No. I've killed you already, anyone else I find involved with this, I'll kill them too. Anyone tries to come for me or my friends, I'll kill them too. Of course you won't be alive to see them die." She retracted her arm and turned to Banner. "Are you feeling okay? Do you think you can walk and help me carry Rachel?"

If Shana didn't punch throw him, Banner would have "I can stay awake as long as I try, at least we need to get to the other and the ship...Celestia would someone turn off the stupid tune, its driving me more mad then normal!" she said noticeably angrier then looks a Rachel. She calms down a bit "right task on hand, lets get to are friends" Banner has little trouble lifting Rachel but it feels harder than normal for her.