Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Helping a stranger in need (FO:E)

Nameless Knight

"You have admirable talent there Gypse however I highly doubt you could punch a metal bulwark that shoots lasers into submission and a knife won't do crap against a robot." I looked at crowbar and the filly I now know as duskshine, cute name but over all irrelevant. "Crowbar stays behind with shine." I stated before getting a move on, my companions followed suite soon after. "Robots have heavy armored chassis your 9mm won't do much of anything but annoy them. Stay behind me while I do the heavy lifting, you fellows just focus on looking for anything worth value."

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazmat went to the west gate and smoked his cigarette. He wished he could turn back time, he liked his old life, why did it have to be taken away? He just didn't know. He took a drag of his cigarette and waited for the others to show up so they could head over to H&H Tools.

If anyone could see behind his sunglasses they would see his eyes narrow.  "Why do I have to stay behind?  My shotgun can turn any heavy chassis to Swiss cheese. I got armor piercing rounds just for that. Plus I can move fast then you'r full metal plated ass. While you're standing there shooting off your spray and pray waiting to actually hit something I would have already taking out three of those rust buckets Before you even dented one." He said getting right in his face.  Crowbar really hates being told what to do. 

Gypse Rose frowned. "Let's not argue. I can stay behind with shine. She could help me make deliveries here in free side if you stallions would like. You're right I can't really fight robots hoof to hoof so I'm the least valuable asset right now. I can take care of shine while you go."

"I don't know how well leaving Crowbar with the girl was, then again I can see that you would want me because you know what I am capable of" he said reasoning with himself out loud then heard what gypsy said "yah I think you should go with her not saying that your useless in a fight but you seem more stable that Crowbar heak anyone would be better as long as it isn't..." Chain stoped talking and looked down "my fact still stands"

Hazmat was wondering where the others were when he heard the sound of an ax hitting the brick above him. Hazmat looked and he saw some random Junkie who tried to decapitate him. "Your going to wish you didn't miss..." He said before using his magic to take away the ax.

When he was done with the Junkie, Hazmat had blood splattered on his face. He had the ax on his back, and it's edge was bloody. The Junkie laid dead in front of him and didn't have a head or a right hind leg anymore. Hazmat pulled down his bandanna and tossed his cigarette onto the Junkie's corpse.

I grunted in disgust as Crowbar defied my order and got up in my face, I gave him an armored head butt in response. "Voice your concern if you have to but I will not tolerate an action as pathetic as the one you gave me right now. If you are to remain in this group you will follow orders accordingly and respect the others abilities, if you can't do something as simple as that you can kindly go fuck off and blow your worthless brains out. Also take note that I didn't survive over thirty years in the wasteland and three wars by pure luck. So remember that before you question my skills and brag to me like a pathetic child to his alcoholic father." I stood my ground as I heard Gypse and Chain voice their concerns and opinions on how we should take action. I took a few moments to take it in and think before coming to a conclusion that would save me a headache. "Lets make this simple shall we, everypony is going to come along the kid included. So lets get a move on before I get a fucking headache," I annoyingly stated before moving ahead.

Crowbar stumbled back from the head but. He grabbed his sunglasses before they could fall off. He growled and took off his bags, guns and tools. The then pulled out his crowbar. "That's it, canned dick. I'm gonna open up my own can of can of whoop ass." He ran at him and jumped on top of him. He started pounding him with his crowbar, jabbing the pointed end into some weak spots he knew about. 

"And at least I don't need steel full plated armor to fight, ya puss!" He kept hitting him.

Chain quickly covered Shines ears right after he heard the first cuss and saw the whole fight "guys can you please knock it the Fuck off! we don't have anytime for this shit!" he yelled levitating Crowbar off Hazel "there is enough crap to deal with out here and should not be one! I wish that we could all just stop for one second!" he yelled gasping and then fainted from the combined rash magic use and his heart beating to fast 

(edited)

"Where the hell are they..." He said before walking back to where they last were.

When he got back he saw Crowbar hitting Hazel with a crowbar. Hazmat drew his revolver and fired a shot, it was a waste but it should catch their attention. The round went straight passed Crowbar's ear and hit a stop sign. "If you two are done, I would like to leave this place, before another Junkie tries to take my head off." He said. Blood still stained his bandanna and was splattered over his eyes.

There was no sign of anger in his voice just annoyance.

Edited by NCR Veteran Ranger

Crowbar flailed his limbs around to get out of Chains magic hold. "Let me go dammit!" When Chains feinted he fell to the ground. He quickly got back up ready to charge at Hazel again. But the sound of a gunshot made him stop.  He looked over to see Hazmat with his gun out. Crowbar gave an annoyed look. "Mind your own damn business, Haz. This asshole in a can needs to learn that he can't push ponies around like he's in charge.  I don't give a damn that he's a steel clan, he ain't better then us!

The old bastard is long over due for an ass beatin'!" 

"why do you and Chain keep calling me Haz?" He said. "This is your last warning, stop fighting... or next time I won't miss. Do you understand me, because there has been enough killing today and I don't want to fucking deal with another preventable death!" He said, levitating beside him was the bloody ax on his left and his revolver on his right. "I say again, do you understand me..." He repeated slowly. He was tired of this foolishness, His father had taught him to never let internal fighting go unpunished.

Crowbar gritted his teeth. He really hated being told what to do. He took in a few breaths and hung his crowbar back on his side. "Fine. But if the can gives me anymore orders I'm gonna jam his gun so far up his ass that it reaches way past steel pole that's already up there." He put his tools, bags and guns back on and walked away from Hazel and past Hazmat. 

He pulled out his shot gun and heat towards H&H tools alone. He need to let off some steam and busting up a few robots sounds like some good anger management.

Shine's ears got uncovered from Chains fainted hooves "chain?" she moved Chain a bit "Chain are you ok?" she kept moving him around hoping he would wake up "I couldn't hear anything but what I saw looked like a fight is everything ok? should I just go home instead of with you?" she asked Gypsy, the only person she thought was calm at the moment in a concerned voice

Hazmat looked at Chain and said "things just keep getting worst and worst" He ran over to Chain and put his ear to his chest "His heart rate has increased to unsafe levels. He needs medical treatment quickly or he may go into cardiac arrest. I need some Atropine quickly"

Gypse frowned and picked the little filly up putting her on her back. " it'll be OK little one. " she said trying to keep her calm. " here. Take this. " she said offering her med pack to hazmat. " there is some in there... Theres all kinds of stuff in there that should be able to help. "

Hazmat took out a syringe and a container of Atropine, he filled the syringe with the Atropine, found a vein and injected it into Chain. "This should return his heart rate to a healthy level, and keep it stable." He said before attempting to revive Chain. 

Chain started to wake up "Chain are you ok?" "uhhh" is all he responded with as hazmat moved off him "yeah I'm fine, my emotions got the best of me and I used my magic rashly" "we were worried about you, why would you do that?" "I'm sorry...I just didn't want another problem happening so I guess you guys saw my true colors..." he closed his eyes and retreated into his mind thinking that he was an idiot and shouldn't have done that 

Gypse Rose shook her head and gently touched his shoulder with her wing. " it's alright. The important thing is you are OK and so is every pony else. " she said stepping back to give him some air. " we mustn't act out like that against each other. " she said looking at the two that had been fighting. "There are enough dangers in our world without turning on one another!" She said firmly.

"You probably should not use your magic for a while, to prevent you from having another mini heart attack." Hazmat said. "Crowbar took off, Chain had a heart attack, and I wasted a bullet on a stop sign. This may just be my opinion but things are not going well." He said to himself. "Gypse is right, we shouldn't fight each other. I remember reading a book that said 'A house divided cannot stand', and it is true, if we want to survive we have to learn to work together." He said before looking at Chain "When we make it to Novac, Chain, you are going to be out of commission for a few days, Doctor's order." Hazmat said. He knew he wasn't a doctor but Chain needed to rest so he doesn't have another heart attack.

Crowbar was knocked back from my retaliation. I would have thought he was done before he promptly threw his supplies off and charged me with a crowbar. He jumped on top of me before repeatedly striking my helmet with his metal instrument of bluntness. Before I could throw him off an beat him to death with my hooves a field of magical enegy I assumed came from chain engulfed him and pulled him off. A gunshot rang out causing everypony to turn there heads. Nuclear stood there with his revolver and a bloody axe. He went of into a rant before Chain suddenly collapsed. Gypse and Nuclear rushed to his aid before I could have done anything. I laughed a bit when Chain said he let his emotions get the better of himself. "Kid believe me the only pony who did that was crowbar and his immature little ass." I said before continuing to the factory. "Due note Gypse try to control your animal in the future, I wouldn't want to put him down now." I said dismissing her earlier comment. My missile pod slid open an my minigun revved up. Now it's time to get back to my objective.

(edited)

"I never had this happen before but I think your right, magic is a very hard thing to control and emotions can spark it to dangerous levels" Chain said while getting up "plus while were there you guys can still do something" he slipped a little but caught him self "magic taps into life force when your out of ability to control it, you would not understand the feeling if you were an earth or Pegasus, you guys can go ahead I will stay with Shine"

Edited by Yoshikupo

"Nopony is putting down anypony," Hazmat said, grabbing the bloody ax and putting it on his back and holstering his revolver. "it would be a waste of ammunition..." He finished before looking at Chain. "Before we do anything, we need to make sure you are not experiencing any side effects from the medicine,"

Gypse Rose glared at him. " he is not my animal and I don't have any right to try and control him. Neither do you. " she snapped her tail twitching in annoyance. " with all due respect... You should really learn to be more respectful of us if you are going to travel with us. "

(edited)

"uhh what kind of side effects?" he said concerned about his well being "would one of those side effects be cravings? or I'm I just hungry?" he asked when his stomach growled "I litteraly have not had anything since we got you Haz then again I don't think any of us have had anything since this morning or so" he said reaching into his bag pulling out a cram package "it has radiation but its low radiation I have like 5 of these"

Edited by Yoshikupo