Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Doesn't Recognize My Login Info

J. Brony
Go to solution Solved by King,

(edited)

I registered with this site under the name Harmonious Discord a while back.  My profile is here but I can't access it anymore for some reason.

The last time I tried to log in, I was directed to log into Poniverse.  I did so using my member name and password but was told that my name wasn't recognized.  

I tried registering the exact same information on Poniverse but, as you can see, it has given me an entirely new account.  It's not really a big deal, as I was a new member with only a few posts, but I'd like to keep my original name.

Is it possible to either delete my old account and change the name of my new one or delete my Poniverse account and access my original somehow?

EDIT:  Actually, I'm just going to go with a different screen name entirely.  So please disregard this post.

Edited by J. Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there @J. Brony, you actually registered under the name Arcadian Brony, try to login with this name and your original password. It should work, if it doesn't then there are a few other things we can do for you.

Yeah, thanks.  That did the trick.  I wasn't aware that I had to log onto Poniverse using my original user name.  

I've decided to stay on this account since it has my current email and user name.  But now I know how to log back into it again without having the same problem as before.  

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...