Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice Actress Needed for Fan Project!

GrayTyphoon

I recently making an My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Fan Animation with the name of the project is, "Exploding Diamond". The main character of this project will be Sunset Shimmer, with Fluttershy and Applejack as side characters. This will be a quite short animation, but i hope it's worth to watch. Right now, i don't have any voice actresses to voice as three of them. I actually have one voice actress, she's Wubcake, but i don't know if she wants to voice act three of them.

So, if you're interested. Just post your request to be a voice actress of this project, and i'll give you a line to voice act.

Here's what i made on this project so far:

progress_20__by_graytyphoon-d8yyfw9.png

As you can see. I used Sunset Shimmer Puppet Rig which is created by Khuzang. And i already had a permission to use his puppet rigs, and he said that i was the first one to make something signifficant with his puppets  :D

Well, let's see if you good to voice act as her then :).

Just give me a line to do, and i'll get to it soon! I have a terrible cold atm, but I should be better in 2-3 days!

I'd like to try out for either fluttershy or applejack, how do I sort out you hearing my fabulous dulcet tones?! :)

Okay then. I'll give you a line to voice act later. :)

Just give me a line to do, and i'll get to it soon! I have a terrible cold atm, but I should be better in 2-3 days!

Okay. I'll give it to you later. Hope you will be better soon :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently making an My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Fan Animation with the name of the project is, "Exploding Diamond". The main character of this project will be Sunset Shimmer, with Fluttershy and Applejack as side characters. This will be a quite short animation, but i hope it's worth to watch. Right now, i don't have any voice actresses to voice as three of them. I actually have one voice actress, she's Wubcake, but i don't know if she wants to voice act three of them.

So, if you're interested. Just post your request to be a voice actress of this project, and i'll give you a line to voice act.

Here's what i made on this project so far:

sig-3889612.progress_20__by_graytyphoon-

As you can see. I used Sunset Shimmer Puppet Rig which is created by Khuzang. And i already had a permission to use his puppet rigs, and he said that i was the first one to make something signifficant with his puppets  :D

I can try out for fluttershy if you still looking.