Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

(edited)

@

...umm. What episode and season are you on? (Besides... We dont need to talk about the RP with the princesses :P )

Edited by rolle

@

...umm. What episode and season are you on? (Besides... We dont need to talk about the RP with the princesses :P )

I'm just kidding, i know of princess twilight. I just tried to troll you. (To cover up my mistake of not mentioning cadence and twilight)  :muffins:

I'm just kidding, i know of princess twilight. I just tried to troll you. (To cover up my mistake of not mentioning cadence and twilight)  :muffins:

Plz don't get the rainbow nuke involved more than once or twice if at all.

Also, are you going to be flexible in your outcomes, or is Equestria pretty much gonna be America in World War II?

@,

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. :P 

a dead king

Hey, Old King Featherface is a really good fighter, let me assure you. He ain't dead yet, and he probably has some anti-magic thingamajigs to make the fight more fair if it ever comes to the epic duel. 

Equestria pretty much gonna be America in World War II?

Anyone else feeling like the Griffons  are kinda like Germany from World War 2, without the whole hitler fascist bit? Honor bound, super loyal to the state, well prepared for war, best technology in the war at least in the beginning 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anyone else feeling like the Griffons  are kinda like Germany from World War 2, without the whole hitler fascist bit? Honor bound, super loyal to the state, well prepared for war, best technology in the war at least in the beginning 

About the technology though, What kind of time is this war taking place in? Because I'd prefer no guns beng used, Weaponry kept to magic and mideval type meele weapons. But that's just me

Edited by Cruki
  • Brohoof 1

About the technology though, What kind of time is this war taking place in? Because I'd prefer no guns beng used, Weaponry kept to magic and mideval type meele weapons. But that's just me

^^^ Not a big fan of 'firearms' in roleplays. By all means, channel your magic through a large crystal that shoots a flaming projectile. Don't shoot cannonballs, tho, that just kinda ruins the fun.

And yes, we are not using guns.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Ey, Could we possibly imploment my second OC in some way?

I just finished drawing her, But her backstory and all that other stuff is slready done since some time ago.
Edited by Cruki

Ehh... most of WWII Germany was Hitler, to be honest. Take the monster away, and you got nothing super special, really, and, to be honest, it wasn't loyalty to Germany, it was loyalty (or in most cases fear) of him. 

This statement also proves Godwin's Law. :catface:

By the way, you need to decide a faction and post a character if you want to play.

I think this is about the time where cannons were starting to come up. But remember that there were not many in our world actually used... So i'd guess they mostly have crystal bows/Spears and then crystal contraptions that launch flaming crystals etc. And then the unicorns use it to amplify magic. Gryphons cover their claws in it... Stuff like that to increase power with the hardest and cheapest material they can find.

• Brohoof 1

Ey, Could we possibly imploment my second OC in some way?

I just finished drawing her, But her backstory and all that other stuff is slready done.

Well, the DM hasn't stated any problems with having a second character. Why don't you go ahead and post the link?

Ehh... most of WWII Germany was Hitler, to be honest. Take the monster away, and you got nothing super special, really, and, to be honest, it wasn't loyalty to Germany, it was loyalty (or in most cases fear) of him. 

This statement also proves Godwin's Law. :catface:

By the way, you need to decide a faction and post a character if you want to play.

Throw in some griffin dictator then, New character?

This is a discussion that would be perhaps be saved for later. Granted I was also taking form Germany of World War 1 as well.

Anyway your right I'm going with Changelings just need a good name for my character  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Oh, cool, its Ayleth from your other character's backstory! It's very well drawn.

Now I'm really interested. How does the leader of a band of rogues interact in all of this? Will we see an epic battle between the two of them? Will she meet with another character or two and get some emotion play going? This is very intriguing. I insist to see her character link now please. :catface:

Also, is it concerning that I have half of these names memorized already? I guess it's the Dungeon Master in me coming out again... harrumph.

Edited by Chaplain Amphrose
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Oh, cool, its Ayleth from your other character's backstory! It's very well drawn.

Now I'm really interested. How does the leader of a band of rogues interact in all of this? Will we see an epic battle between the two of them? Will she meet with another character or two and get some emotion play going? This is very intriguing. I insist to see her character link now please. :catface:

Also, is it concerning that I have half of these names memorized already? I guess it's the Dungeon Master in me coming out again... harrumph.

Thanks, And I edited in the link :) The thing is, I'm still developing her backstory, alot of stuff I have thought out will be added shortly :)

Edited by Cruki

Super bendy, half blind abused unicorn rogue who's running from her sister. This is... interesting, to say the least. The backstory/personality is well written. Nice job over all.

If I may ask, with Yennifer being a reference to Fiora, did anyone influence you when thinking up Ayleth?

Super bendy, half blind abused unicorn rogue who's running from her sister. This is... interesting, to say the least. The backstory/personality is well written. Nice job over all.

If I may ask, with Yennifer being a reference to Fiora, did anyone influence you when thinking up Ayleth?

Only designwise, She is inspired by Ciri:

post-31531-0-50081500-1436888700_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Now when i think about it... My character became a blend between Lee Sin, Illidan and Grommash hellscream. Its weird...

Oh and i might make a new faction if someone wanna join it using one of my older OCs... That is if i wanna remake his page. Hmmm... Decisions decisions, i aint good at making them. Eh, if someone wanna join it ill do it.

• Brohoof 1