Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

Wait... Fingers? I'm confused

Yes. Thunder watch is a human :)

@, Atleast add it to the factions list :( ?

Don't worry. I'll remember it! :)

@

I would like a companion for Amorè. What do you think would be good?

I think that  a bird of some kind would suit your OC well :)

Also, before anypony claims OP with the Dragon form. Its purpose is only for travel. Dragons are much faster and can fly longer then even Pegasi like Rainbow Dash. But they aren't as maneuverable as Pegasi.

I think that a bird of some kind would suit your OC well :)

How about a child of Philomina? A youngling Phoenix?

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight_Aurora

So... You think a dragon who two of my characters can beat alone is strong... THEN THINK AGAIN! Or one of them just might beat them while the other one is kinda certain as he could just end up cheating.

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora,

So... You think a dragon who two of my characters can beat alone is strong... THEN THINK AGAIN! Or one of them just might beat them while the other one is kinda certain as he could just end up cheating.

I said they are faster and can fly longer. Even though not as maneuverable. It is a traveling form not a form she fights with.

Besides I am using DnD stats for the dragon's flight speed.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

Um if I may... Do we know why the war is started or do we have to find that out in the role play itself? 

I'd also like to know

I can't RP anymore tonight, So don't bring me in to anything that requires my instant reply.

• Brohoof 1

@@rolle@,

Here is the lich, Tsor'ekoh (Choke Frost). Enjoy.

Please note that his pride and joy, Mockingbird, is currently on ice at the moment until her character sheet is finished at the soonest. He will lurk in his cave and we can roleplay the two meeting if you wish, rolle, and we can get everything set up until blazed says that the other factions can join in the fun.

is currently on ice

A round of applause for the pun people. XD. On the other hand however I'm beginning to wonder how any regular Joe's  are going to survive with all these really powerful and really cool character 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A round of applause for the pun people. XD. On the other hand however I'm beginning to wonder how any regular Joe's  are going to survive with all these really powerful and really cool character 

Well, keep in mind we have all of Equestria to fight all over, as well as the entire Griffon Kingdoms and the Badlands that the Changeling originate from. We have plenty of room and plenty of resources to spread out over, and only one or two battles will have everyone fighting at one time- there might be multiple battles at the same time that people are split between. Also, to note, the area of Freezing Field is quite small for an AoE spell- maybe 15-20 foot circle around him. The Necropulse follow up is a bit smaller, meaning people who walk into it will still be frozen solid,, but still safe from annihilation.

By the way, @@rolle, @,  here's Mockingbird, who will still be frozen at the beginning of my roleplay of them.

Edited by Chaplain Amphrose

We have plenty of room and plenty of resources to spread out over, and only one or two battles will have everyone fighting at one time- there might be multiple battles at the same time that people are split between.

Do you think their will be a definite winner in this war? Because unlike any strategy games there are no rules per say just story and I can already see no side wanting to lose  

• Brohoof 1

Do you think their will be a definite winner in this war? Because unlike any strategy games there are no rules per say just story and I can already see no side wanting to lose  

Probably not. I'm personally thinking that something evil like a demonic incursion pops up or our new faction and we all unite to deal with it, then sign treaties afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

I'm personally thinking that something evil like a demonic incursion pops up or our new faction and we all unite to deal with it, then sign treaties afterwards.

Yeah because if you think about it, everything that happens has to be ok with pretty much all the players and someones side being crushed or even beaten doesn't seem likely. I mean I wouldn't mind if the Changelings were to lose I just don't want them to be completely evil 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah because if you think about it, everything that happens has to be ok with pretty much all the players and someones side being crushed or even beaten doesn't seem likely. I mean I wouldn't mind if the Changelings were to lose I just don't want them to be completely evil 

Oh, no, I fully expect there to be several full-fledged battles that result in people losing. I expect the Griffons to go first followed by either Equestria or the Changelings, whoever roleplays the best. We won't crush them, but they will still be around, but roughly 2-3 battles into the new 1v1 conflict, something big will happen that will allow us to unite.

• Brohoof 1

We won't crush them, but they will still be around, but roughly 2-3 battles into the new 1v1 conflict, something big will happen that will allow us to unite.

What do you mean by "we" like we as in all the players or something else? But another question for you. Do you have any idea why this war started?

What do you mean by "we" like we as in all the players or something else? But another question for you. Do you have any idea why this war started?

Opening post was updated. Taken word for word-

"The war was originally only the changelings and griffons, because changelings spies have been seen in the griffon kings palace. But because the equestrians are in the middle of the war, they sometimes get raided for supplies. Celestia decides that enough is enough, and join the war in hope to stop this."

And by we I mean by everyone of the offensive parties- Equestrians or Changelings or Griffons or whatever it ends up to be.

• Brohoof 1

Opening post was updated. Taken word for word-

"The war was originally only the changelings and griffons, because changelings spies have been seen in the griffon kings palace. But because the equestrians are in the middle of the war, they sometimes get raided for supplies. Celestia decides that enough is enough, and join the war in hope to stop this."

And by we I mean by everyone of the offensive parties- Equestrians or Changelings or Griffons or whatever it ends up to be.

Well its simple enough. Also leaves room for motivations and what not. So I take it your character will Join the side who role plays the best correct? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well its simple enough. Also leaves room for motivations and what not. So I take it your character will Join the side who role plays the best correct? 

Or who ever actually shows up. I don't intend to be waiting forever for these emmisaries to arrive. But yeah, if all three come running to the cathedral immediately, it will end up probably being the one who roleplays the best. Or who makes the best characters. Or neutral characters. I'm honestly hoping that Ayleth shows up so that the two of them can go on a grand adventure beforehand so she can see what is actually happening in Equestria, but it's not up to me. ()

Edited by Chaplain Amphrose
  • Brohoof 1

Ayleth shows up so that the two of them can go on a grand adventure beforehand so she can see what is actually happening in Equestria, but it's not up to me.

I could see Ambrose going after his little escapade to Equestria failing  

• Brohoof 1