Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cosplay/Costume Tips And Tricks

Creative Prop

(edited)

Hello every body I am Creative Prop and I am hear to help you with any cosplay or prop questions you have so ask away.

I can help you with anything from smaller builds like pony ears, or slightly more harder things like a deadmau5 head, or extreme builds like a halo spartan suit.

Edited by Creative Prop
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Do you have any idea what material like cloth I should use for an assassins creed costume.

Something I could be comfortable with but also move around easily but still look auhtentic

Sorry I did not respond to this a lot sooner I have been really busy. But yes I would recommend  a silk like material. Get some leather for any straps you may have and you can use eva foam for any props you may need. (P.S. sorry for spelling errors.)

Edited by Creative Prop

• 5 months later...

Hello every body I am Creative Prop and I am hear to help you with any cosplay or prop questions you have so ask away.

I can help you with anything from smaller builds like pony ears, or slightly more harder things like a deadmau5 head, or extreme builds like a halo spartan suit.

Alright, so I'm actually a bit of an oddball as my first actual cosplay is a crossplay and I've got this hair bow/band that I'm thinking of adding ears to. Is felt a good material for it? How would I go about making ears and adding them to an accessory that aready has a decoration on it? 

• 4 weeks later...