Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dota 2 Invoker Twilight! :D

Coconeru

Is this game good?

Cool drawing too

I like it WAAAAAAY better than the first DOTA, and in some aspects better than League of Legends (LoL), but don't expect to pick it up and instantly know the ropes and understand it. It takes a lot of time, experimentation, and finding which character works best for you. It took me FOREVER just actually get good at it and have a win:loss ratio of 4:1. :x But it's also that same reason I wouldn't recommend it, and rather recommend LoL , It's easier to understand, and faster to get used to the controls.

I like it WAAAAAAY better than the first DOTA, and in some aspects better than League of Legends (LoL), but don't expect to pick it up and instantly know the ropes and understand it. It takes a lot of time, experimentation, and finding which character works best for you. It took me FOREVER just actually get good at it and have a win:loss ratio of 4:1. :x But it's also that same reason I wouldn't recommend it, and rather recommend LoL , It's easier to understand, and faster to get used to the controls.

Well I play LoL, and I've always wondered what's the difference between it and DOTA

Well I play LoL, and I've always wondered what's the difference between it and DOTA

It's like LoL, but WAAAAY more in depth, the enviroment changes, and more decisive desisions. In my opinon, I'd say Dota 2 takes more stratagy than LoL.

Is this game good?

Cool drawing too

It's a great game but like gizmo said the learning curve is ginormous, It takes about 1000 Games to get a basic understanding of the Metagame and heroes. After that you might be an average player lol.