Hello my name is RootedWisdom! What's yours!

Eternal Nature

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I actually was looking forward to looking forward to searching but never got to it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Friends got me into it .The Canterlot Wedding episode was my first.

I'm a Pegasus who is spiritually connected with nature. My natural talent is being a survivalist because he knows everything there is to know between herbs and spices and poisons as well. His age is 17. He loves chocolate just as much as discorded whooves loves butter. He is good friends with Rainbow Dash. He can't stand being called Discord's buddy even though they get along well. His favorite activity is gaming. He is often gaming against Luna. Zecora considers him to be like family. And finally he secretly goes out in the night as a vigilante known as NightGale the Shadow of the Lunar Wind

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here in this lovely community of friends. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time meeting many nice friends. :icwudt: If you want, you can always message a member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 6

Thank you im actually wanting to do this for a while

Do you know any good role-plays for newcomers

Sorry kiddo, i never been into roleplays in the forums. Never understood how it works :/

• Brohoof 6

Welcome! 

I see you have Applejack as best pony, excellent choice. That will get you friends here :)

Or at least friends with me...

Anyway, any questions PM me or anyone of these people and I'm sure we'd be glad to help :D

(Yes, I'm making commitments for other people :lol:

• Brohoof 7

HELLO my friend welcome here on THIS HAPPY forum of MLP forum YAY :):):) i hope you can HAVE AWESOME time here in THIS community meeting MANY pony friends:):):) and having LOTS of HAPPY fun pony time enjoying LOTS of fun YAY

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). There is a lot to do, so don't be afraid of jumping in    ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:.

sig-3924696.sig-3923754.sig-3921932.2000

• Brohoof 3

Hi RootedWisdom. :) :) Applejack's my favorite pony too! Yay! XD

My friend got me into MLP, too... I watched all the season openings and endings before watching anything else.

I hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends. :)

Hey does anyone like Kingdom Hearts?

I actually don't play many games... I listen to their music, though! And I gotta say, I like Kingdom Hearts if only for the music! Gosh, it's phenomenal!

• Brohoof 5