Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I would be eternally grateful, Magic Rave

JonasDarkmane

Ok, I have a pretty serious request here. Something I have wanted for some time now. I love the song Magic with Mystery Skulls and the character presented there. I would love it, I would huggle, snuggle and cuddle the one who could do a drawing or vector or art of my OC Rave Darkmane like the magician in the music video, with the sunglasses and wearing cloths like his. It would be fantastic  :wub:

I would be eternally grateful  :wub:

hqdefault.jpg

My OC: 

post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png

Hey, here is your magic rave.

I saw nobody replyed and i really liked your idea so i thought, lets try it but this is my first time i drew a pony for someone so it is not really good, sorry. You dont need to like it but i hope you do :)

Xox summer

post-33449-0-64129900-1436641380_thumb.jpg

Hey, here is your magic rave.

I saw nobody replyed and i really liked your idea so i thought, lets try it but this is my first time i drew a pony for someone so it is not really good, sorry. You dont need to like it but i hope you do :)

Xox summer

Thank you very much ^^  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. This looks really good :). Is it possible to get a picture of it closer and at a better angle :). I want to use it as a profile avatar ^w^

Nevermind, I pressed the pic and it got right for me ^^

Thank you very much ^^  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. This looks really good :). Is it possible to get a picture of it closer and at a better angle :). I want to use it as a profile avatar ^w^Nevermind, I pressed the pic and it got right for me ^^

I am so glad you like it :) i am really insecure about how i draw ponys and now i feel really proud, tnx :)

I am so glad you like it :) i am really insecure about how i draw ponys and now i feel really proud, tnx :)

*Hugs tightly* I am eternally grateful :yay: Thank you so much :D 

*Hugs tightly* I am eternally grateful :yay: Thank you so much :D

*ghaps* to tightly! But i am really happy you like it, i think i feel just as happy as you should be because i made you happy (if you understand that) i love it to make other people happy :)

• 1 month later...

Still open for receiving art of this kind, I am in a "Magic" mood right now :D

Headshots of my OC with my OC wearing the sunglasses would also be well received :D

I gave it my best shot, good sirrah... AND my first time drawing a pony.  Don't laugh too much; I did what I could.

post-34233-0-19222500-1439622648_thumb.jpg

(The "MG" symbol is my signature.)

Edited by Randimaxis

i tried

attachicon.gifjonas.png

attachicon.gifglow2.png

I gave it my best shot, good sirrah... AND my first time drawing a pony.  Don't laugh too much; I did what I could.

attachicon.gifMagicRave.jpg

(The "MG" symbol is my signature.)

OMG, thank you both so much  :pinkie:. They both look so wonderful  :wub:. *Hugs both* Thank you  :kindness:. I am eternally grateful  :kindness:. :D :D