Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you grateful for?

ManaMinori

(edited)

I'm SO grateful for cold, clean drinking water, and hot, running tap from the shower. Both of which are just the greatest things in the midst of a drought, and after you got nice and sweaty walking yourself to death for 2 miles. Also grateful for mobility on my own two legs (glad I'm not stuck in a wheelchair, or an amputee). And grateful for the cool night air. It's nicer to have a cool night breeze cooling you off when your sopping in sweat.

What are you guys grateful for?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 4

I'm grateful, on some level, to be able to live and suffer life. It's fun and interesting, if incredibly pain inducing at times. I love my friends and my family for what they've done for me, even if sometimes we don't see eye to eye.

• Brohoof 3

I am grateful for the few non-internet people that I can actually connect with and talk to, that being my brother and my two offline friends. I am grateful for being able to have food and staying alive. I am grateful for my simple enjoyments and being able to have them. I am grateful for having those little things that make us comfortable. I am grateful for this advanced society that has made life much easier to enjoy for many of us.

And, I am grateful for this absolutely wonderful community. You all have changed my life in so many great ways and I will forever cherish that. :) Seriously, I believe I am a better person because of you all.

I realize that I need to remember all that I am thankful for, I don't think of it often enough. I definitely will remember from now on. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

This community. Like I said from the first day I came here, It's probably the best I've been in. It's just somewhere I can unwind and be myself. :wub:

I'm grateful for many things, such as this great community. It's such a wonderful place to be in, you can always must be yourself and it's just awesome :) I am also grateful for my father who didn't give on me and my brother when my mother left us and took care of us for our childhood and teen years, sure it was rough but we are much better than we used to be :) I'm also grateful for technology because without it I wouldn't have been in this awesome community or ever even watched MLP:FiM. :D

• Brohoof 2

I am grateful for having @Pucksterv. She gives me a reason to keep on going, she is my reason to keep on going. I love her <3

I love you too :wub: I'm also grateful to have you!! :wub: Only person who keeps me from falling apart :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Several things come to mind, especially this community and all the friendly people I've met here... I'm also grateful for the ability to learn from one's mistakes; I often see it as a bad thing that I hate my past self, even less than a year later... but that just shows that I have changed, that while I've done things I regret, I now see my past mistakes and try my best to move away from them. I'm glad I can hate myself for the things I have done, instead of being happy with them and repeating them forever. :)

I am grateful for my life and all the family and friends I have :D. I am also grateful for my problems, because overcoming them helps me becoming more humble and mature.

Edited by Sunwalker

I'm grateful for the people in my life. I'm very grateful towards my boyfriend for loving me as I am. He's practically my soulmate, and I can't imagine being without him. Other things I feel grateful of would be my heroes who have always been there for me. ^^

I'm grateful for everything that I have in my life. The people that love me and that I cherish more than anything else. The things that I can use easily like books and the internet. Being able to eat I am certainly grateful for that, there are many things I am grateful to have. My biggest ones of course though are the family that loves me, the boyfriend that loves me more and the friends that love to drive me crazy :D

I'm grateful for all of my friends and family. They are my anchor through tough times. :)

I'm grateful for a lot of things, I have a working (pretty good looking) body and not mentally disabled, the 1st world country I was born in, many things people take for granted I am very grateful for, like having tv, video games, internet/laptop, etc.

I'm grateful for electricity. 

I had to go just 1 week without it for my transition moving houses. It was an absolute nightmare. Never did I think I relied on it to the extent I did. I literally had nothing to do. You can't even read a book without light.  :dash:

• 3 years later...

I'm grateful for electricity. I couldn't live without it, surely. Electricity is next to essential for life to be honest.

I'm grateful for the relationships I did and do have. My ex (most recent one) really helped me out emotionally at a time that was tough (though these times are a bit tougher for me). I'd probably have committed suicide if it weren't for the few people I have in my life that really care about me. I could count them on one hand, to be honest, but better than none.

I'm grateful for video games and animation as a whole. Seriously, MLP saved me during a tough time, and Halo 3 helped me in a way a lot like that. Borderlands is starting to become the thing I live for now because it's all I have anymore... Steven Universe also has helped me through tough times also... So many others have had emotional impacts on me also, I'd particularly mention Pokémon as a franchise along with We Bare Bears as a series. Video games and cartoons (Pixar movies also, as a whole) have this way of making my stress go away, and that's really, really important for an emotional wreck like myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm most grateful for my friends and family. They've always had my back through my hardest times and have done so many things for me, I feel like I could never repay them. 

• Brohoof 1