Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

im a coffee drinking Casual. I drink nothing but Starbucks with soy milk instead of real milk. I heard soy makes coffee taste sweeter and not like poo water. I also drink coffee from those Kuerigs(totally misspelled that).

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

I had to go without yesterday because I had to fast for this medical thing I gotta do today. Totally sucks.

I've been drinking less coffee in my attempt to lose weight ("but Pirate Pony, coffee has like favre calorees!")...well, when I drink it, it had about a cup of milk and heaping tablespoons of sugar. Equivalent taste to a large Light and Sweet at Dunkin Donuts...which is apparantly like 300 calories. That's like two cokes, man. And I would drink about a 8-10 cup carafe every morning. 

Anyway, I've switched to vanilla almondmilk. It's sweet, feels kind of creamy, and has way less calories. 

PS I've lost ten pounds in three weeks. I think my small coffee change has a lot to do with it. 

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

• 2 weeks later...

I've been drinking less coffee in my attempt to lose weight ("but Pirate Pony, coffee has like favre calorees!")...well, when I drink it, it had about a cup of milk and heaping tablespoons of sugar. Equivalent taste to a large Light and Sweet at Dunkin Donuts...which is apparantly like 300 calories. That's like two cokes, man. And I would drink about a 8-10 cup carafe every morning. 

Anyway, I've switched to vanilla almondmilk. It's sweet, feels kind of creamy, and has way less calories. 

PS I've lost ten pounds in three weeks. I think my small coffee change has a lot to do with it. 

I don't think I could ever do any kind of "light" coffee. You're a brave man.

Edit: Oops this was supposed to be an edit. My bad.

Edited by Guest

I don't think I could ever do any kind of "light" coffee. You're a brave man.

Truth be told, most days I don't even make it, and save coffee for weekends (full of the "hard stuff"). A day or two of almondmilk coffee is fine, but...been skipping it most weekdays. 

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

*Drinking ice Coffee while checking MLPforums.*

I've developed a slight taste for ice coffee, but a lot of people make it really crappily. :c

• 3 weeks later...

I am going away for a week for work training and may be without for a week. Life is going to be hard...

Medium strength with a little bit of milk. I drink this in hand made medieval styled ceramic mugs c:

celHhH7.jpg

Hiya! Send me a message so we can be friends!  /)^3^(\

Perfection to the point of obsession

Medium strength with a little bit of milk. I drink this in hand made medieval styled ceramic mugs c:

Medieval styled mugs you say?

I drink four cups a day on average, black coffee, blacker than asphalt. Iced coffee is a luxury, but it's my favorite. I drink coffee to keep me out of bed, otherwise I'd spend most of my time passed out.

veritati adhaerere

I got my daily dose of 1,3,7-trimethyl-3,7-dihydro-1H-purine-2,6-dione. And so should you B)
400px-Koffein_-_Caffeine.svg.png

Edited by Sunwalker
  • Brohoof 1

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist;

but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

~ G. K. Chestertonsig-34493.Do4gzZF.png

Coffee!

I love my coffee, I'm quite a plain Jane though and prefer it black with no milk or sugar. It tastes much better that way. Due to always lacking time, I usually just make mine from instant coffee (I know, it's sad). I favour these brown mugs that we have, that become narrower towards the bottom. They're really nice to drink from, and hold the perfect amount of coffee.

When I'm able to treat myself at a store or one of those coffee machines, I like to get myself a mocha latte (or just a regular latte depending on what they have available).

OC info - http://derpy.me/BarleyHopsOC

post-8308-0-54907400-1458989255.png

"When a door closes, a window opens... Or, something like that."

I always have a cup of coffee in the morning. I add a tiny bit of vanilla creamer and a sweet & low in my coffee. If I get starbucks I get a grande caramel frappuccino. Sometimes at night I"ll drink a cup of decaf.

Edited by Captain Doubloon

post-8308-0-24263200-1457089482_zpsceedh

I love myself some coffee! I prefer to drink it unaltered, save for a spoonful of sugar....dang, now I want some coffee.

I heard as you get older you crave black coffee more, is that true? Because when I started I needed like half of my coffee to be creamer and like 5 sugar, but now... I just like it sweet enough to taste a hint of sweet...

I heard as you get older you crave black coffee more, is that true? Because when I started I needed like half of my coffee to be creamer and like 5 sugar, but now... I just like it sweet enough to taste a hint of sweet...

It's been a while, but based on Food Network shows I watched in the past (mostly Alton Brown's Good Eats...but cooking show of all time), when children are younger they crave sweetness based on a variety of factors, mostly because fruit is sweet and fruit is safe.

As people mature as adults and get older, they start to be less attracted to sweet tastes and start to prefer bitter flavors (plus they're experienced enough to know which bitter is good and which bitter is poison). Hence, even liking coffee to begin with, and why it's seen as a "grown up" drink. 

I also drink coffee less sweet than I used to (for weight reasons, as well as preference), and super sweet flavored creamers I pretty much can't stand now. On a side note, when I started drinking alcoholic beverages, I liked fruity drinks, Long Island Ice tea, rum and coke...now I prefer good whiskey on the rocks and beer, both are more bitter than the previous. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if I'm committing a war crime by doing this, but I only drink my coffee with one sugar, if you're wondering why it's because I started cutting down on how much sugar I have a few months ago, and of course since I drink a lot of coffee I'd be drinking a lot of sugar if I had kept the two.

• Brohoof 1

5964614629587_lamp_animated_by_alexiuss-db2zioz(1).gif.a72cb8be5234eaeb6b24fdcd3982d593.gif