Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

I used to hate coffee with a burning passion. Then as a joke my grandparents bought me this mug, little did they know how happy I was. So now I drink at least 1 cup of coffee everyday, and yes I learned to like coffee just because of the mug. As for how I like coffee I'm still a lightweight who needs his coffee creamed preferably with hazelnut.

post-36634-0-56149400-1450554780_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I have my own espresso machine.

And French press.

I used to have a Moka pot, until it exploded (oops).

Making double-shot soy lattes every morning at home?  Awwww yissss.  <3  Or, in the summer time, prepping a French press with extra strong cold-brew coffee to sit in the fridge overnight, only to get plunged and poured over ice in the morning?  Maybe even two presses worth, to have one with lunch?

There's a couple localish grocery store brands I like, bean-wise (Kicking Horse, Saltspring Island), but there's a roaster / cafe in my town here that I've started visiting and getting whole beans from that are pretty good!  I like to keep things on the light-medium roast side (dark roast tastes like I imagine cigarettes taste) - more caffeine that way, too.

I used to hate coffee with a burning passion. Then as a joke my grandparents bought me this mug, little did they know how happy I was. So now I drink at least 1 cup of coffee everyday, and yes I learned to like coffee just because of the mug. As for how I like coffee I'm still a lightweight who needs his coffee creamed preferably with hazelnut.

The great thing about coffee is that there are so many different ways to make it, producing an impressive variety of tastes.

I drink a Coffee whenever someone asks me, or when i go out and have breakfast in a bakery.

I like normal coffee ( without everything, with sugar, with milk, with both ), bio coffee, vanilla coffee, chocolate coffee, nut coffee...every coffee i ever tried.

I dont prefer anything really.

I drink one a day normally. But sometimes i think i get sick of it. But i still drink it, because i like coffee.  :muffins:

I don't drink it that much because I usually get disappointed if I don't get it quite right. When it comes to coffee, I have kind of a sweet tooth. I do not enjoy it black of any kind, if I drink it at home, I pour barely half of my cup with black coffee, the rest of the cup I fill with milk or skim cream, then I usually add 2-3 cubes of sugar. Perfect! I enjoy my coffee cold rather than hot, so a couple of icecubes always help as well.

If I buy it out, I make sure it's not too big, preferably mild icecoffee with caramel flavour. It's absolutely amazing. <3

I drink it once a month or so, depending on my cravings and where I'm at. It messes up my tummy real bad so I usually try to avoid it the best I can. Even though I usually love to have a cup now and again!

Edited by darkwingmare

Is anyone but me going to do Bailey's in your coffee on Christmas?

I used to get my coffee with whipped cream, which should be close enough :P. I haven't got the cream for some time though.

Bailey's? Is that some kind of holiday creamer?

It's sort of an alcohol that you put in coffee. I usually do it on holidays because otherwise people frown on drinking in the morning otherwise.

I love coffee. I've tried coffee from a coffee shop once, because we actually had the money, but I usually drink it at home. Since a couple of people are talking about their mugs, this is the mug I wish I had.

sig-3946629.PacmanWaermeTasse_main.jpg

I got this for Christmas.

It's sort of an alcohol that you put in coffee. I usually do it on holidays because otherwise people frown on drinking in the morning otherwise.

So from what I know, alcohol makes you drowsy, and coffee helps get rid of drowsiness, so putting Bailey's in your coffee makes it so that coffee barely effects you at all other than de-sobering you?

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but I have come here to find out what it is that people like about coffee.

I can't stand the stuff myself, but I'm really curious.

So.

What makes you drink coffee? :catface:

We like to explore the store's creamers and see what we like best. If you don't know, creamer is something you put in a mug before you pour the coffee to make it taste better. Some people like to use powdered creamer and sugar or milk and sugar and some just drink it black. In my opinion and probably yours too, black coffee is disgustingly bitter, which is probably why you're saying that you hate coffee. I suggest you try again but with creamer. I recommend that you use liquid creamer and fill the mug up with creamer reaching about one twelfth of the height of the mug, pouring in the coffee to an amount that you're comfortable with, and then mixing it if you want to. Keep in mind that if you see creamer and it says ''Half and Half'', then you'll need to add some sugar to get a good taste. I recommend starting with a blue carton that says ''French Vanilla Creamer''. It's a liquid creamer that most people should love in their coffee. If you still don't like what you're getting by adding creamer, you can always hand the mug over to someone else in your family who does enjoy coffee.

I really like coffee, being a Satellite Pay TV installer I always opt for coffee when they offer me a drink unless it's a really hot day and I opt for a cold drink. Sometimes I end up having many cups of coffee in a day like 5-7 then I really start to buzz!

twimad.png

How many cups of coffee in a day is your limit?

I really like barista made coffee! With instant coffee, I just use milk instead of creamer. I'm a Latte person myself, I always have the Hazelnut Latte when I go to McCafe!

McDonald's McCafe first started in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (my home state yay.png) in 1993 then it spread everywhere else.

I got this for Christmas.

So from what I know, alcohol makes you drowsy, and coffee helps get rid of drowsiness, so putting Bailey's in your coffee makes it so that coffee barely effects you at all other than de-sobering you?

Not really because the effects are so minimal from such a small amount of alcohol.

I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but I have come here to find out what it is that people like about coffee.

So.

What makes you not like coffee?

Ah, so it is a kind of alcoholic beverage. Earlier on the thread I thought it was some sort of cream :P... I had googled for it, but I guess it gave me the wrong Baileys :lol:.

So.

Coffee is an acquired taste. I noticed more people seem to enjoy it when they get older. Your taste buds change over time, so when you get to be in your 20s+ you start to like things you didn't before. I used to hate anything spicy, now I can drink hot sauce.

Ah, so it is a kind of alcoholic beverage. Earlier on the thread I thought it was some sort of cream :P... I had googled for it, but I guess it gave me the wrong Baileys :lol:.

Yeah sort of! It's got some creamer in it as well if you get the right kind.

baileys-coffee-baileys.jpg

This is the stuff!