food Coffee or Tea?

Jon the VGNerd

Which ones do you like best?  

31 users have voted

1. 1. Which ones do you like best?

• Coffee
    • Tea
    • Other (please specify)

I am more fond of tea than coffee. I do like coffee but tea is much more vast in its flavors.

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, The Wife of Douma said:

I am more fond of tea than coffee. I do like coffee but tea is much more vast in its flavors.

Agreed, was about to say the same thing! They're especially good with [insert flavor] creamer, which can really enhance the flavor!

3 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

Agreed, was about to say the same thing! They're especially good with [insert flavor] creamer, which can really enhance the flavor!

You put creamer in your tea?
I have heard of milk in tea but not creamer.

:sealed:

1 minute ago, The Wife of Douma said:

You put creamer in your tea?
I have heard of milk in tea but not creamer.

:sealed:

Just a touch, I use it instead of sweetener + milk! It's like a two in one combo, with added flavor :catface: would recommend! 

(if you like a sweeter tasting tea! I can go either way personally, not against bitter stuff at all :ButtercupLaugh:)

I like both! I used to not like coffee at all but it is an acquired taste and I have certainly acquired it over the years (though admittedly it’s that cappucino milk foam that I really like). I still voted for tea as I get excited over trying new types and flavors.

I used to be an avid Tea Drinker (english breakfast, sugar, milk) never drinking coffee other than supermarket iced coffee. Ever since working full time though I have done a full 180 and drink coffee pretty much every morning and barely touch Tea anymore. Though I have also started drinking green tea for those times when I need a good midday pick me up. I don't usually like drinking coffee later in the day. It feels very much breakfasty to me. Unless I'm going to a Cafe with friends for lunch or something. But even then a coffee is usually more like an entree than a main course supplement.

• 2 weeks later...

I only drink iced tea, but if I get drinking coffee I can get a little hyper active so I keep away from it for the most part I start chain drinking it

• Brohoof 1